Best Hamburgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Holy ****…are you listening to yourself? I didn’t make a smart remark to you, I replied to the guy who mentioned Maple & Motor because it’s close to RG. You asked me a question 1st genius, and I simply replied why I prefer one over the other.

You’re the one who got your *** in a knot over a restaurant, and a hat I wore at the ranch 15 years ago. You’re the reason “yankee” takes on a negative connotation and I can see now why you take offense to it. My yankee friends who aren’t ****wits don’t take offense at all to the term…imagine that..

Feel free to stay your *** up there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve heard about that place forever, but didn’t realize where it was. I just looked it up and I’ve been through there a hundred times going to the quarries. I’ll have to go back pretty soon.

It's a **** good burger and pretty good size too. It's went up in price from what it used to be but worth the money.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
        It's a **** good burger and pretty good size too. It's went up in price from what it used to be but worth the money.

I’ll try it next time I’m down!

What about that joint on 183 in Briggs? It looks like my kind of spot, but havnt tried it yet.

Comment

In Haltom City? Didn’t realize it was still open.

Me either. I used to eat there in high school. Best chili cheese burger ever.....greasiest too! Dang they were good. Fries were too!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Stewart View Post
            Aggie, the fudge thing is reginal and limited up by the Mackinaw bridge. . Have only seen once coney dog stand ever. Deer hunting comparison is a whole different thread for sure. We don't pay to hunt as we have way more public land. They have started an antler point restriction in certain counties. My county is one of those and we are antler point restricted to 3 points on one 1st buck 4 points on one side second buck. No-one has to guess the age of the deer before we shoot them. That is bow or gun hunting. Our deer are big and antlers are getting bigger. My son shot a 19 inch spread 10 pt last year that field dressed at 190 pounds. That buck was shot with a compound on public land than joins my hunting property. We also have a law that prohibits us from baiting.
            noodles in chili

Comment

Dale. Don’t stop if you’re in a hurry- When you order they gotta make the meat patty and it takes at least 20 minutes or so I’d guess. But it is a good burger or was.

Comment

Dairy Maid in Paducah TX USA

Comment

I remember as a kid I’d visit my grandparents in garland and they’d take me to jakes for a burger and shake. Man those were good! In the Beaumont area I’d say hamburger depot. they make a very good burger.

Comment

It’s not in my area, but there’s a place in Mineral Wells I ate at once that had an awesome burger. One of the best I’ve ever had. Can’t remember the name of the place though. It was more like a bar than a restaurant.

Comment

I love TBH. Only here 2 guys can get fired up on a burger thread.

With that said...

I went to a burger place in Frisco? Can't remember the city. It was a Ford Themed restaurant. They had a PB&J burger. I'm still undecided if I liked it. Every other bite I had a love hate. Lol.

Use to be pretty decent burgers in Bend, TX at the bend store. Haven't been in years.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                        If you get a little west of Del Rio, do yourself a favor and stop in J&P in Comstock and grab a Devil’s Burger. Ohhhhh, so good!

Agreed! I usually also have the soup of the day[emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                          I love TBH. Only here 2 guys can get fired up on a burger thread.

With that said...

I went to a burger place in Frisco? Can't remember the city. It was a Ford Themed restaurant. They had a PB&J burger. I'm still undecided if I liked it. Every other bite I had a love hate. Lol.
                          Much less, a 3-1/2 year old thread.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                            noodles in chili
                            Dat’s Cincy area, wit dere nutmeg dere as well……. Only thing worse woulda ben beans.

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
                              It’s not in my area, but there’s a place in Mineral Wells I ate at once that had an awesome burger. One of the best I’ve ever had. Can’t remember the name of the place though. It was more like a bar than a restaurant.

Woody’s, great classic burger and keystone light in a can.

Comment

Woody’s, great classic burger and keystone light in a can.

Beat me to it. Woody's is great but may not even be the best burger in MW. Dairy Mart used to be really good back in the day. Haven't been to either recently though.

Comment

Working...
                                X