• Show
Clear All

For all you worry warts.[emoji12][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      For all you worry warts.[emoji12][emoji23] eser es t

Good! He deserves it!

Comment

What a letdown. That sucked. Totally gay.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

And, in other news LSU is in the Final 4. "At least the women made it"

I don't see the men getting there in my lifetime.

Comment

Will Texas lose Bishop, Carr, Disu, Allen and Carr? If so, it will be hard to rebuild the roster. I hope Mitchell improves his shooting. Some good transfers would help again.

Comment

Aztecs all the way.
              MWC national champ this year, well we can wish.

Comment

Originally posted by BarBBar View Post
                Will Texas lose Bishop, Carr, Disu, Allen and Carr? If so, it will be hard to rebuild the roster. I hope Mitchell improves his shooting. Some good transfers would help again.

That's gonna suck to lose Carr twice in one year...

Terry is going to have his work cut of for him I bet. Texas fans (like all fans) forget quickly when they start losing.

Comment

What a comeback by Miami. I thought that game was for sure over when UT had a double digit lead in the second half, enough so that I fell asleep. Was shocked when I woke up and saw Miami came back. Hope SDSU can finish things up and take home the Trophy. March Madness is the best...disparity out the window and just basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
                    Aztecs all the way.
                    MWC national champ this year, well we can wish.

Agree, wytex. Glad to see the mountain west conference represented in the final 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

5 year deal for Terry. Not sure how I feel about that.

Comment

When I saw the Horns up by 11, I figured it was over and was shocked at the final score. I think Terry deserves a chance, he did a heck of a job when he took over. Good luck, just win!

Comment

Originally posted by bowmansdad View Post
                          When I saw the Horns up by 11, I figured it was over and was shocked at the final score. I think Terry deserves a chance, he did a heck of a job when he took over. Good luck, just win!
                          Did he? Pre season top 5. Loaded team. He was gifted a chance and lost alot of games that Beard probably wouldn't have lost. No I don't care what color his skin is. Maybe he does well. I guess we will see.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            Did he? Pre season top 5. Loaded team. He was gifted a chance and lost alot of games that Beard probably wouldn't have lost. No I don't care what color his skin is. Maybe he does well. I guess we will see.

Did he? I don't think it was a coincidence that this was the best offensive team by far that Beard has been a part of and that the offense improved quite a bit and changed its focus after Beard left. I think RT took the shackles off Donewald and that produced the best all around offensive team at Texas since Tom Penders was run out of town.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                              Did he? I don't think it was a coincidence that this was the best offensive team by far that Beard has been a part of and that the offense improved quite a bit and changed its focus after Beard left. I think RT took the shackles off Donewald and that produced the best all around offensive team at Texas since Tom Penders was run out of town.
                              Fact remains it was Beard's team. Did you see what happened in Lubbock this season? Homeboy was supposed to be the reason for Beard's success. That last 8 minute collapse is fresh in my memory.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Fact remains it was Beard's team. Did you see what happened in Lubbock this season? Homeboy was supposed to be the reason for Beard's success. That last 8 minute collapse is fresh in my memory.

Using angry Tech fan as data is pretty weak.

It was Beard’s team, but Texas has two 5 stars coming in and Rodney Terry was the point man on both recruitments. Donewald was the guy that found Jabari Rice. All these dudes got better under Terry. None of the assistant coaches are following Beard.

Point being, the dudes that made the team are all staying except the one that Ole Miss hired.

Comment

Working...
                                X