No announcement yet.

College Hoops Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was a good physical game and glad Tech got it done after dropping the first meeting by 2 in ATX. Good atmosphere and the team fed off the energy. Was good to see Aimaq finally playing and hope Pop Issac is back soon.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
      Wreck em Tech, Coach Adams has them playing well down the stretch when it counts
      Too little too late. They would have to win the Big12 Tournament in KC to have any real shot at March Madness.

But they have certainly played like a top 25, maybe even top 15 team the last couple of weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        Too little too late. They would have to win the Big12 Tournament in KC to have any real shot at March Madness.

But they have certainly played like a top 25, maybe even top 15 team the last couple of weeks
        3 wins against top15 recently. They can go 3 or 4 out of 5 on remaining games. The 7-6 conference record teams above them can easily falter and if they have a strong showing in championship tourney they can get in.

Comment

Just read a DMN article on the game and I wasn't aware that Tech is 10-3 in the last 13 meetings vs Texas.

Comment

Bracketology still has Texas as a 2.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

College Hoops Thread

Lol bubble talk is fun but don’t think we’re close at all per the numbers.

Comment

Is it baseball season yet? [emoji2957][emoji1787][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Is it baseball season yet? [emoji2957][emoji1787][emoji23]
                  YES! Arky on Friday!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    YES! Arky on Friday!

Ready for it!

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                      Lol bubble talk is fun but don’t think we’re close at all per the numbers.
                      Yeah I don’t see a path for Tech without getting the automatic bid via winning the Big12 tourney. Then again… nobody else at that tournament has as much to gain as TTU, could be a wild one

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                        Yeah I don’t see a path for Tech without getting the automatic bid via winning the Big12 tourney. Then again… nobody else at that tournament has as much to gain as TTU, could be a wild one
                        Agree. Too little too late. Fran mentioned it several times last night but that record is very deceiving given the conference strength and that Tech has been very close to several W's...so not sure if committee looks that deep into it or if that bid is long gone. (Realistic me knows the answer) That is of course assuming they went on a hot streak and won out, adding to wins over ISU K-State and UT. Stars would still have to align but maybe Aimaq brings a spark. Lol nothing to hold back now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Ready for it!
                          SEC SEC SEC . . lol

Comment

Congrats on the win in Lubbock last night for the Red Raiders. They have the Longhorn's number.

Comment

Texas is too much of a rollercoaster ride to have any faith in a significant run come March.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                Texas is too much of a rollercoaster ride to have any faith in a significant run come March.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                It will depend highly on matchups. Tech isn't a great matchup for the Horns.

Comment

Working...
                                X