No announcement yet.

1st World Problems - Let us hear 'em!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought a hot air balloon with my extra change and the tether ropes broke. Now WWIII is about to start because errrrybody thinks it's the Chinese spying on us.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      I bought a hot air balloon with my extra change and the tether ropes broke. Now WWIII is about to start because errrrybody thinks it's the Chinese spying on us.
      It's not so much the Ballon as its the target logo on the sides

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Wife got a new iPhone 14 today. Came home and got on Amazon looking for a case. First one we saw was 10K and she said I want that one.
        We settled on a $100.00 Otter Box.
        Geese 10K for a case???

Comment

I always grab my power wagon work truck keys instead of my Cummins personal truck keys when I get them before heading out the door to work. I gripe and complain all the way back in the house. Definitely first world problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
            I always grab my power wagon work truck keys instead of my Cummins personal truck keys when I get them before heading out the door to work. I gripe and complain all the way back in the house. Definitely first world problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Pshhhh....sounds like it's gonna be a Power Wagon trip, to me.

Comment

My Lyft driver has an air freshener hanging from the rear view mirror of his vehicle. Not only is it impeding my view through the windshield, his car smells like the bathroom at Buc-ees.

#thoroughlyunamused

Comment

I want to contribute to the 1stWP thread, but my life is too good to complain about. I can't even pretend to be upset about anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Lost10mm View Post
                  I want to contribute to the 1stWP thread, but my life is too good to complain about. I can't even pretend to be upset about anything.
                  Complaining about nothing to complain about is a first world problem!! Your there!!

Comment

My garage door clicker in my truck stopped working, so I had to pull out my phone and use the app to open my garage doors. It was so slow.

Comment

I was doing some business (#2)a few days when i went to pull the dude wipes out of the package, i ripped one in half. Life is cruel.

Comment

Order sonic through the app and didn't realize I didn't finish last ice cream order in the app a couple of weeks ago. They were still in my cart. Everyone got 2 desserts today.

Comment

I ordered 1000 new forks for the restaurant and I’m almost certain that I only got 999. I’ll let y’all know in a minute.

Yep. They screwed me over.
                          Last edited by Gumbo Man; 02-11-2023, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Was playing at the Golden Nugget, found a $100 LaBurge chip on the floor
                            Had to walk all the way over there to cash it in

Comment

Been on a 1 year quest for amazing steaks. Done the 60 day dry ageing - to grass fed beef, and finally landed on Wagu tender loin steaks.
                              We can not order steaks in a restaurant any more. The steaks coming out of our egg once a week are amazing...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                                Been on a 1 year quest for amazing steaks. Done the 60 day dry ageing - to grass fed beef, and finally landed on Wagu tender loin steaks.
                                We can not order steaks in a restaurant any more. The steaks coming out of our egg once a week are amazing...

Sounds amazing. We haven’t ordered any Wagu (to rich for our blood), but we’re right where you are when it comes to cooking steaks. My husband does a better job than most high end steak houses.

Think I’ll keep him.

Comment

Working...
                                X