Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoulders and abs sometime today

Comment

Currently knocking out Shoulders and AB’s! Finally got my lazy *** out of bed when the alarm went off!

Comment

Man, I was sleeping hard last night despite having some kind of weird arse dream. It sure made it hard to get outta bed, but I'm glad I did. It seemed like a new crop of "resolutioners" this morning making things difficult to navigate when they camp out on the equipment.

Arms and legs giant sets this morning. 5X5 and pretty darn heavy too!

BB curl/overhead rope extension/prone leg curl and seated leg curl
        Preacher curl/cable pushdown/leg extension
        Hammer curl bar over preacher seat/weighted dips/sled leg press/calf raise
        Bells of steel squat/cable kickbacks/spider curl

Either cardio and abs tomorrow, chest and back or a rest day. Decisions, decisions...

Comment

100 navy seals…50 prison squats…adding pull ups Monday, right now just hanging for 5 minutes total.

Im gassed lol

Comment

Chest and back done along with a bit of core… Tweaked something between my shoulder and peck muscle; hopefully it’s nothing serious

Comment

Took Friday off, have hit the last three days.

Running times are improving, hit 3.06 miles in 30 minutes yesterday. Started counting macros and have a goal to be down to 195

Comment

I made today a rest day. Partly because last night was NOT a restful night.

Comment

Man down!…… &$&%

Did 10 minutes on treadmill to warm up
                  1 light set of flys to stretch

Got set up for first set and walked to bench, and a bolt of lightning hit me in the lower back that took me to the ground and took away my ability to breathe. Stayed dropped over a bench for about 15 minutes and got to my truck. Took some Advil and headed to the chiropractor. Same song and dance

On electric therapy now to stop the spasm. Won’t know how bad it is till morning. Lucky I wasn’t under a load like previous events so hopefully not weeks or months out. Back has been feeling great this whole time…. Out of the blue

Comment

Only did 5 miles on the trainer last night, I've really got to step up my game the next few months if I plan on doing 155 miles in May.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                      Man down!…… &$&%

Got set up for first set and walked to bench, and a bolt of lightning hit me in the lower back that took me to the ground and took away my ability to breathe. Stayed dropped over a bench for about 15 minutes and got to my truck. Took some Advil and headed to the chiropractor. Same song and dance

On electric therapy now to stop the spasm. Won’t know how bad it is till morning. Lucky I wasn’t under a load like previous events so hopefully not weeks or months out. Back has been feeling great this whole time…. Out of the blue

I've had that happen several times. Scares the begeezus out of me when it happens. I hope you get better soon.

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                        Only did 5 miles on the trainer last night, I've really got to step up my game the next few months if I plan on doing 155 miles in May.
                        155 miles in a month or an event/race

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                          Man down!…… &$&%

Hope it’s not too bad

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                            155 miles in a month or an event/race
                            One day and all on gravel roads.

Comment

I'll hold the torch with y'all.

Last year I kicked my tail back in gear after a few years of doing nothing, eating like crap, and drinking too much. I'm skinny by nature and managed to put back on 10 lbs of muscle I had lost. Also completed 75Hard. Best thing I have ever done.

This year I'm focusing more on functional fitness rather than trying to increase my max on lifts. So far this month I've steadily increased volume on my lifts rather than weight. Example from yesterday was squatting 225 37 times total over several sets rather than conventional 3x5 set with higher weight. You'd be surprised how more efficient a lifting session can be when focusing strictly on volume.

Comment

Yesterday ended up being a rest day.

Sitting in the Sauna after a very “meh” leg workout. But made it happen regardless

Comment

Working...
                                X