-Vale of Pnath

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    For anyone who likes these bands, try out:
    - Black Crown Initiate
    - Gorod
    - Be'lakor

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
      I’ll be hitting the Sepultura/KREATOR show in Dallas in May.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Sepultura is awesome in concert. Saw them at Ozzfest years ago. I saw Motionless in White a couple months ago and going to Falling in Reverse next month. I need to get me a ticket to the Sepultura concert would love to see them again.

Comment

Originally posted by Horn chaser View Post
        Sepultura is awesome in concert. Saw them at Ozzfest years ago. I saw Motionless in White a couple months ago and going to Falling in Reverse next month. I need to get me a ticket to the Sepultura concert would love to see them again.

I’m possibly catering for them and Kreator

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          How so?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Half of Pantera is dead and the band was dead long before LOG rose to prominence. Many would say Pantera paved the way for LOG and others. They certainly brought something brand new to the genre while they existed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
            I’m possibly catering for them and Kreator

Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobcat13 View Post
              Half of Pantera is dead and the band was dead long before LOG rose to prominence. Many would say Pantera paved the way for LOG and others. They certainly brought something brand new to the genre while they existed

My comment had nothing to do with people who are dead or alive.

Slayer, Metallica and Megadeth paved the way for all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobcat13 View Post

I think he meant more as in Lamb Of God will have a better show/performance during the upcoming tour. At least that's the way I took it. And I like I said before, I'm assuming they will. Considering the way Pantera partied during the 90s (and Phil almost overdosing on heroin), Phil & Rex being able to get up on stage & play the songs is a win in my book.

Comment

I laughed. I guess I have turned into my dad. I listened, and I just don't get it. My son listens to this stuff. He is running buddies with the drummer from lamb of god. When it comes to the vocals I just can't.

Comment

Originally posted by JMKro View Post
                    I think he meant more as in Lamb Of God will have a better show/performance during the upcoming tour. At least that's the way I took it. And I like I said before, I'm assuming they will. Considering the way Pantera partied during the 90s (and Phil almost overdosing on heroin), Phil & Rex being able to get up on stage & play the songs is a win in my book.
                    It was written in English. Lol. Not difficult to understand.

Lamb of God is just better period. Discography. Songs. Live shows.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 01-25-2023, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Got tickets for Pantera/Lamb Of God in Houston on August 17th. It'll be a family bonding event: my sister (who has never been to a rock/metal show) is going with me . AND it's the day after her birthday on top of that ha ha!
                      We’ll be there. On the hill where we can thrash around and have fun. Saw LOG last fall at 713 Music Hall. What an awesome show that was. Killswitch Engage put on a great show as well.

Mastodon and Gojira are April 28. Saw Mastodon and Opeth a year ago and that laser show and AI graphics were crazy.

Recommend checking out Oceans of Slumber, Black Crown Initiate, and Rivers of Nihil as some different twists to metal. Each have a progressive side but all do it in a completely different way.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        It was written in English. Lol. Not difficult to understand.

Lamb of God is just better period. Discography. Songs. Live shows.

Musically, I prefer Pantera. With that being said though, I wouldn't have an issue with someone saying that both bands at their peak were equally as talented. It would have been nice to see the "real" Pantera lineup tour with Lamb Of God, but I'm looking forward to the upcoming shows regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by Head Case View Post
                          We’ll be there. On the hill where we can thrash around and have fun. Saw LOG last fall at 713 Music Hall. What an awesome show that was. Killswitch Engage put on a great show as well.

Mastodon and Gojira are April 28. Saw Mastodon and Opeth a year ago and that laser show and AI graphics were crazy.

Recommend checking out Oceans of Slumber, Black Crown Initiate, and Rivers of Nihil as some different twists to metal. Each have a progressive side but all do it in a completely different way.
                          Nice . I'll be in section 108, down towards the first couple of rows.

Comment

Y'all every heard of Bolt Thrower.
                            [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBr4Y4elbcM"]At First Light - Bolt Thrower - YouTube[/ame]
                            [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEaw2fvAAqw"]Bolt Thrower - The Killchain - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Musically, I prefer Pantera. With that being said though, I wouldn't have an issue with someone saying that both bands at their peak were equally as talented. It would have been nice to see the "real" Pantera lineup tour with Lamb Of God, but I'm looking forward to the upcoming shows regardless.
                              BoBs top 3:

Slayer
                              Lamb of God
                              Sepultura (with Max and Igor)

Pantera doesn't make the top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Head Case View Post
                                Before Covid, saw Houston's Oceans of Slumber fronting for Insomnium in Dallas at Trees. Cammie Gilbert is a strong vocalist. They toured Texas in December, 2022. Eluveitie and Omnium Gatherum are touring Texas together in March. I like both bands, but prefer the original lineup of Eluveitie. Got Covid attending my last concert in Austin, so haven't decided on going.

Comment

Working...
                                X