Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Polaris Ranger or Can Am Defender or Kawasaki pro fxt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polaris Ranger or Can Am Defender or Kawasaki pro fxt?

Which do y’all recommend? About to pull the trigger on one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have a polaris and a mule

Go with the canam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Honda

Comment

I have both the Pro Fxt and the can am. Have owned polaris in the past.

I like both the mule and the can am. The can am is just a more capable machine while the mule is nimble and easy to get around in. Speed wise there is no comparison, the can am hands down.

Wife likes the mule better, my kids like the Can am better.

If you’re just putting around a place the mule is perfectly suited for that. If you ever have a need to go fast or need a bigger bed plus 4 full seats go can am

Comment

We run Can Ams and Mule Pros. I like the ride and power of the can am but I like the size of the mule pro.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I run both but the Can Am is new so its not even comparable. I really like it

Comment

I owned a 2009 Ranger until I bought my 2018 Can Am and I like the Can Am better. All due respect though, a 2018 Ranger might have been just as good, but I wanted a Can Am and didn’t look for anything else. I really like the ride, the power, and all the storage. Another plus is that the bed dumps easier than the Ranger and I haul lots of leaves in the fall.

Comment

Honestly they are all great machines. Just choose the one you like the best.

I went with an XP 1000 crew Texas edition but would have been happy with the other two as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Can am for sure

Comment

I just picked up my new CanAm Defender Max Limited this past weekend after a 5 1/2 month wait since ordering it.
                    I have had great luck with CanAm machines in the past so my decision was easy. I can tell you there is a lot more room in the Defender compared to the Ranger.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WyoBull View Post
                      I just picked up my new CanAm Defender Max Limited this past weekend after a 5 1/2 month wait since ordering it.
                      I have had great luck with CanAm machines in the past so my decision was easy. I can tell you there is a lot more room in the Defender compared to the Ranger.

THAT....is bad ***! Wicked machine, love the coyote tan!

Comment

I’ve had great lunch with Rangers. The problems we have had where due or due to abuse. Really liking my 2022 northstar crew. Imo the Polaris and Can Am are a level above the mule in ride and speed little more sporty. Sure maybe not suite as bullet proof.

Between the 2 I think it boils down to local dealer and your preference.

Comment

My friend has both and I take the cam am every time I am there.

Comment

Originally posted by WyoBull View Post

Can you discuss your tie down system? And do you need that track the length of the trailer or can you just use 3’ strips?

Comment

Can am for sure, after a few Polaris products I’d never even consider a ranger..

Comment

Working...
                              X