Cowboy’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
    Nothing you said in that thread was constructive in any way shape or form, you're just a loser stirring the pot to be a ****.
    See! Never did I use foul language towards anyone and yet weak folks such as yourself often did which proves my point. The young(er) generation of today are weak, just plain jane weak. I thought this thread was about the cowboygirls?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      No new QB coming for at least two years with that contract.....unless he's injured or dies.
      that is a fact. Dak is here for the next two years. This can be fixed. JJ made Dak elite after the running game made Dak elite. Zeke is not the guy anymore. You get the short game back and quit thinking that Dak is John Elway and the Cowboys can go deeper. They are LITERALLY a few mistakes away from preparing for next week.

I would release Zeke. Hang on to Pollard. Get another quality RB. Get another TE and keep the ball in Dak's hands for less time. It needs to be an up tempo quick offense and it will work. Dak is not going to "look over a defense" and pick them apart. Not going to happen. He aint that guy but he can win with the right plan. The Defense is solid. work to be done but solid.

Comment

I wish NFL teams could be more like MLB (I don't follow or watch MLB)

Why have 1 QB? Have a guy good at certain things. Another guy good at others.

Just my arm chair HC thoughts.

I'm not a Dak fan. I think he has lead in his shoes and runs with 2 left feet.

However. He is decent at getting 3-5 yards. Maybe... make him a decent go to TE. That can catch a ball. And get a few yards.

Comment

Have yall looked at the NFC quarterbacks. Dak is a top 3 qb in the conference.

Comment

Tom Brady might be available -----------Nah! Jerrah ain't got that kind of money. He done spent it all on a worthless RB & blind QB.

Comment

There's not enough NFL teams to hire all you armchair head coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
                He just got outplayed by a 7th round rookie. You sure about that?

Comment

Teams with better QB's in the NFC.

San Fran - 2 better
                  Seahawks
                  Rams
                  Cards = tossup
                  Lions
                  Packers
                  Philly

AFC

Bills
                  Bengals
                  Jags
                  Steelers
                  Browns
                  Chiefs
                  Chargers

Comment

Cowboy’s

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                    Tom Brady might be available -----------Nah! Jerrah ain't got that kind of money. He done spent it all on a worthless RB & blind QB.

Even if he did Dak just whipped his soon to be 46 yo *** all over the field. No thanks.

Brady looked worse against Dallas than Dak did against San Fran …

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      Teams with better QB's in the NFC.

San Fran - 2 better
                      Seahawks
                      Rams
                      Cards = tossup
                      Lions
                      Packers
                      Philly

AFC

Bills
                      Bengals
                      Jags
                      Steelers
                      Browns
                      Chiefs
                      Chargers

Lmao. Your anti-Cowboys obsession is showing . That’s ridiculous

Seattle, Rams, Lions? San Fran 2? Hell Garapolo is the honkey Dak..
                      Shows flashes and then BayouBoys the bed. Inconsistent as hell

Steelers, Browns?
                      Last edited by Smart; 01-24-2023, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Here you go homies. Your new starting QB and TB.

Sent from Trump Plaza using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                          that is a fact. Dak is here for the next two years. This can be fixed. JJ made Dak elite after the running game made Dak elite. Zeke is not the guy anymore. You get the short game back and quit thinking that Dak is John Elway and the Cowboys can go deeper. They are LITERALLY a few mistakes away from preparing for next week.

I would release Zeke. Hang on to Pollard. Get another quality RB. Get another TE and keep the ball in Dak's hands for less time. It needs to be an up tempo quick offense and it will work. Dak is not going to "look over a defense" and pick them apart. Not going to happen. He aint that guy but he can win with the right plan. The Defense is solid. work to be done but solid.
                          Pretty much agree but not going to pay Pollard a big salary, look what happened with Gallup or Zeke for that matter, plenty of great backs coming out in the draft ( Bijon Robinson would be a Godsend ) they also need another really good receiver, it could be a tight end as you mentioned, the defense is a key factor as well

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Lmao. Your anti-Cowboys obsession is showing . That’s ridiculous

Seattle, Rams, Lions? San Fran 2? Hell Garapolo is the honkey Dak..
                            Shows flashes and then BayouBoys the bed. Inconsistent as hell

Steelers, Browns?
                            I would take every QB I mentioned over Dak. Go ahead and keep looking through your blue colored glasses. Dak will never win a championship or carry a team. He builds numbers against krap teams. When he has to tote the load he falters each and every time. There has never been a bigger deer in the headlights QB than him. I am not a cowgirl hater. "I also don't care for them either". I just could care less if they win or lose. But, I am a realist.

Dallas' window is shrinking. No #2 receiver, no blocking TE, no healthy RB, terrible QB, terrible OC, D C more than likely about to leave, kicker with mental issues, and a senile owner that has one foot in the assisted living home.

But hey.... the dak attack is the commander of America's team. Keep on believe'n

Your best QB is on the bench! A game manager would have won that game.

Comment

Not sure about that, have you watched him play this year ? I really do not care about the stats, he single handedly lost the game against the 9 ers, I guess he had an assist from Diggs.

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
                                Here you go homies. Your new starting QB and TB.

Sent from Trump Plaza using Tapatalk
                                Be careful guys he’s like a **** blister, the more you play with him the worse it gets.

Comment

Working...
                                X