Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College Hoops Thread

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
    Wrong. 2 years ago. You’ve literally been holding this in for 2 whole years which is hysterical. I went back and looked. But the best part is that you actually feel you have a leg to stand on when your team is 2-5 vs Texas Tech since last basketball season, in football, baseball and basketball, combined. Hahahahaha again, congrats on hardly beating a 0-6 conf Tech team by 2 at home. Just shows how important beating Tech is to y’all. Maybe if you can when you were second tournament game in 20 years, you can actually fill up that new stadium instead of having it capped at 10,000 and covering empty seats with screens. [emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

Dude… you can make stuff up all you want. And emphasize it with “I went back and looked!” It’s not going to come true.

Still doesn’t change the fact you can dish but can’t take.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Dude… you can make stuff up all you want. And emphasize it with “I went back and looked!” It’s not going to come true.

Still doesn’t change the fact you can dish but can’t take.
      I bet your blood pressure finally goes down after getting all that off your chest. You can’t hold stuff in that long man, it’s not healthy. 🤣 #2YearsAgo

Comment

Lol. Texas was in the Final 4 20 years ago. Yep 2003. Mens and womens.

02-05 was arguably the greatest run in the big 3 men's sports for a school in history.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 01-18-2023, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Lol. Texas was in the Final 4 20 years ago. Yep 2003.

Lol my bad, *19 years

Comment

Yeah bc he didn’t go to a Sweet 16 last season and 2-0 vs Shorthorns. I’ve had better conversations with my five-year-old nephew about basketball. But at least y’all beat Tech in football…oh wait 🤣 I mean you took the series in baseball….oh dang wait again…. Think y’all have won 2 games in the last 3 years in basketball lol. Take a seat, Nancy.
            Do we really want to get into comparing the 2 programs?
            You talk all that ****, and then get butthurt when it’s thrown back in your face.

Comment

I bet your blood pressure finally goes down after getting all that off your chest. You can’t hold stuff in that long man, it’s not healthy. [emoji1787] #2YearsAgo

But but… they are attacking me mommy…. #rebuild [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                You talk all that ****, and then get butthurt when it’s thrown back in your face.

See…. I’m not the only one.

Comment

Comparing Tech and UT basketball?? Lol you serious? Absolutely. Again, you don’t watch much basketball, do you? I’m almost intrigued what kind of argument you could even bring to the table lol. Where should we start?
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Fmjag64; 01-18-2023, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Comparing Tech and UT basketball?? Lol you serious? Absolutely. Again, you don’t watch much basketball, do you? I’m almost intrigued what kind of argument you could even bring to the table lol. Where should we start?
                    Uhmm…cupcake, the post I quoted you mentioned baseball and football. Try to keep up with your crying.
                    How much of that 11-5 was Beard the coach?
                    Last edited by Rubi513; 01-18-2023, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Uhmm…cupcake, the post I quoted you mentioned baseball and football. Try to keep up with your crying.
                      How much of that 11-5 was Beard the coach?
                      Hhahahahaha that comp out was faster than Besrd’s UT career.l Soooo now we’re discrediting programs accomplishments if the coach is no longer there? Somebody needs to let Duke know, North Carolina also. Beard won at Tech. He beat women at UT. Good riddance.
                      Last edited by Fmjag64; 01-18-2023, 06:40 PM.

Comment

You've got to learn how to take it if your gona constantly dish it out.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                          You've got to learn how to take it if your gona constantly dish it out.
                          Are you serious lol? I can absolutely take what I dish and always do. I’m not upset by any means but irony of non basketball t shirt fan butting in to chirp unwarrantedly is comical. So naturally I’m going to remind them a few facts here and there….one of which is how irrelevant UT basketball has been the last 19 years. This is all post t with a big smile on my face, no butthurt here.

Comment

Lol my bad, *19 years
                            Nope.

Dude just stop.

Comment

You said 20. This is 10.

Jesus christ dude.

Comment

I googled top programs of all time. One had Texas at 26. Another at 32. No mention of Tech or Aggy in the top 50.

Of course Texas is top 8 in football. Top 2 in baseball.

Carry on.

Comment

Working...
                                X