No announcement yet.

College Football - 2023 Off-Season Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cj is a product of Ohio St. same as Fields. I see Young and Levis going ahead of him.

Comment

Honestly, there isn't much in the way of quarterback talent in this year's class.... Stroud to me would be the 1st QB taken but as a late 1st rounder..... Everyone is should be 2nd round or later...Levis is trash, Young is Tua 2.0, slight of build and not able to withstand getting hit..... Now are NFL exec's listening to me.... Nope...The free agent market will be running over with quarterbacks.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

C J just declared for the draft....said he was close to coming back but said he has too much respect in the guys behind him and he is ready for the next stage.....

Hope is ends up with a good franchise...but it aint looking good

Detroit would be better than the Texans...never thought I would say that

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
          C J just declared for the draft....said he was close to coming back but said he has too much respect in the guys behind him and he is ready for the next stage.....

Hope is ends up with a good franchise...but it aint looking good

Detroit would be better than the Texans...never thought I would say that
          Saw the Texans were interviewing Sean Payton. I'm not a Texans fan but have to belive most players would like to play for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
            Saw the Texans were interviewing Sean Payton. I'm not a Texans fan but have to belive most players would like to play for him.
            that would be the best guy they could get.....the organization is a complete dumpster fire tho...its starts and ends with the McNair family

Comment

Originally posted by HR3 View Post
              The free agent market will be running over with quarterbacks.
              Problem is none of them can play. Quarterback is the largest market inefficiency in sports. There's about 5-6 guys at a given time who can really do it, about 6-10 more who can do it pretty well sometimes, and then there's a bunch of guys. And 32 teams looking.

Comment

Tyree Wilson still getting high praises. Seeing Top 10 and a few Top 6 overall projections.

Last edited by Fmjag64; 01-16-2023, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  Problem is none of them can play. Quarterback is the largest market inefficiency in sports. There's about 5-6 guys at a given time who can really do it, about 6-10 more who can do it pretty well sometimes, and then there's a bunch of guys. And 32 teams looking.
                  Yes and no.... A large part of the issue is coaching....AR12, TB12, PM15, TL16 and DW4 are force multipliers on any team. Everyone else needs a system that fits their skill set. But, a bunch of trash does get pushed along thru the system

Comment

I’m drawing a total of blank on DW4?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Deshaun Watson

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                        Deshaun Watson

A force multiplier? [emoji2359]

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                          Deshaun Watson

I was on board until that…he’s proven nothing positive, imo.

Comment

Watson or Dalton?
                            Watson or Dak?
                            Watson or Cousins?

I'm taking Watson over any of them

Comment

Watson or Dalton?
                              Watson or Dak?
                              Watson or Cousins?

After tonight Dak[emoji23]. Watson would leave at half to go get a massage

Frankly, I’d have just left him off the list.

Comment

Watson or Dalton?
                                Watson or Dak?
                                Watson or Cousins?

You picked a washed up never was, a middle of the road guy who’s struggling, and a guy who broke his leg LITERALLY IN HALF and is mid 30s?

I’ll take Dak, for the record, because DW will be injured more than he’s not for the next 4 years.

This is the dumbest comparison ever. Like you put less than zero thought in that…Dalton and Clusins???? Really???lol

Last edited by Dale Moser; 01-17-2023, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X