Where to get Tractor Tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like my very old front tires on my L3400 Kubota have decided not to hold air anymore.

I found some Carlisle Trac Chief Bias Tire - 27x8.50-15 for about 147 each. Does that seem to be the going rate? didn't see any on other "tire" sites.

I looked at the Kubota dealers websites, but was not real helpful.

Figure I can order them and have Discount tire mount them for me.

If you're paying under $150 for a tractor tire that has to be good.

The cheapest side by side tire I can find is $147 after tax (no install etc) at Discount Tire.

Did you call discount to see if they can order them for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
      Looks like my very old front tires on my L3400 Kubota have decided not to hold air anymore.

I found some Carlisle Trac Chief Bias Tire - 27x8.50-15 for about 147 each. Does that seem to be the going rate? didn't see any on other "tire" sites.

I looked at the Kubota dealers websites, but was not real helpful.

Figure I can order them and have Discount tire mount them for me.

Very good question
      I’m at the farm, knocked a rear tire off the tractor and I’m looking for a new One
      Called like 6 different places including dealers and new bueno
      Bay wing is dropped in the middle of the road ditch and tractor is on blocks on the side of the road
      Not the best situation and still haven’t been able
      To locate the tire i need
      You would think in the area I’m in it wouldn’t be too tough to find a tractor tire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Not much help, but I won’t put Carlisle anything on any rim. For me, they’ve been complete junk on trailer tires or ATV/UTV Tires.

Comment

Call Judge Tire - 254-231-2926. Gene will ask you what tires you need over the phone, quote you, and then come to you to install them and dispose the old ones if you want him to. He's based out of Harker Heights, so he might come to you. I think you'd be in a grey area.

Comment

The ones on there are Goodyear, but I haven't found them anywhere.

Comment

I would avoid your local residential (car/truck) tire shop. Look up tire shops that specialize in what your are looking for. Tractor dealers, tractor implement dealers , and best of all, your local Farm Bureau. When I had to replace my tractor tires, I had about 6 different places that I could choose from.

Comment

I’m not sure where you are but here is the place.

There are multiple locations

They usually have better stock than most other shops and can get heavier (more ply) than other shops.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                  Not much help, but I won’t put Carlisle anything on any rim. For me, they’ve been complete junk on trailer tires or ATV/UTV Tires.
                  They are about the only tractor tire I have found. Maybe the slow speed will make a difference if I go that route.

Anyone else run Carlisle tires on a tractor? experiences, good or bad.

I looked at various 'tractor" places, at least on their website and nothing. I will call some places in the morning. real surprised that the Kubota website did not offer tires. Maybe they can point me to a place.

thanx for the info folks,

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                    They are about the only tractor tire I have found. Maybe the slow speed will make a difference if I go that route.

Anyone else run Carlisle tires on a tractor? experiences, good or bad.

I looked at various 'tractor" places, at least on their website and nothing. I will call some places in the morning. real surprised that the Kubota website did not offer tires. Maybe they can point me to a place.

thanx for the info folks,

Your starting to see why I found Gensco

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                      Very good question
                      I’m at the farm, knocked a rear tire off the tractor and I’m looking for a new One
                      Called like 6 different places including dealers and new bueno
                      Bay wing is dropped in the middle of the road ditch and tractor is on blocks on the side of the road
                      Not the best situation and still haven’t been able
                      To locate the tire i need
                      You would think in the area I’m in it wouldn’t be too tough to find a tractor tire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      Hey Rat, sent you a PM

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                        Your starting to see why I found Gensco
                        They will be one of the folks I call tomorrow. Interesting concept.

Comment

Working...
                        X