Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need four Guinea pigs (not the literal ones)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still have have a few of a 20 year old H. S. Fresh Earth scent disc pack…. Really like them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
      Wanna sell some??

Lol not yet but pm me and I’ll send you one or two when she makes them. She usually sells the regular ones for $5 a circle. She’s made it into two convenience stores and sells across the country. When she thought of this option I thought about how brilliant the idea was lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

For y’all that are my trial group, I finally got the first oils in today. Campfire smells great but cedar…..I’m not sure about. She’s going to start soaking the beads for a test batch, sometimes the oil smells weird but after the beads are cooked, the fragrance smells like it should. She is still waiting on dirt and I found a pine and ordered it tonight. I’ll keep y’all posted on when everything is ready to be sent out!

Comment

Oh, so not for a juggling act then?

Comment

First set out of the oven. They made the whole house smell like fresh turned earth and Emily is not happy LOL.

She also said the campfire smell makes her think of snuff. Guess we will have to see what the deer think.

Comment

Finished and ready to ship Tuesday when the post office opens. The cedar oil She got did not smell like cedar to me so I opted to use the pine scent she just got in. Dang pine smells so good I’m using it everywhere lol.

Comment

I've got some skunk cover scent in liquid bottle I'll donate. But don't know about putting it in the oven, or if it'd hold up. Your other might be more than upset.

I've had it on hand for about 30 years. I've used it on folks who have given me a hard time at work. Just a tiny drop in their welding hood, and they think about me for days.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                  I've got some skunk cover scent in liquid bottle I'll donate. But don't know about putting it in the oven, or if it'd hold up. Your other might be more than upset.

I've had it on hand for about 30 years. I've used it on folks who have given me a hard time at work. Just a tiny drop in their welding hood, and they think about me for days.

Oh we already went down the road of “maybe we should use doe estrus or buck tarsal gland” but it was quickly shot down lol.

No way I’d bake a dish in the same oven afterwords not to mention how the house would smell.

Comment

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post
                    Oh we already went down the road of “maybe we should use doe estrus or buck tarsal gland” but it was quickly shot down lol.

No way I’d bake a dish in the same oven afterwords not to mention how the house would smell.

I don't blame ya a bit. I wouldn't either.

The ones yall baked, they do look cool!

Comment

Just went to get the mail and saw a package from Magnolia. It had quite the odor and was a bit confused about what friend would send me random smelly stuff. Then I opened it!

At first sniff the dirt and smoke seem spot on. The line smells great but I’m going to have to go smell a pine tree to compare.

Thanks a bunch! I’ll let you know how it all turns out.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMan2004 View Post
                        Just went to get the mail and saw a package from Magnolia. It had quite the odor and was a bit confused about what friend would send me random smelly stuff. Then I opened it!

At first sniff the dirt and smoke seem spot on. The line smells great but I’m going to have to go smell a pine tree to compare.

Thanks a bunch! I’ll let you know how it all turns out.

Lol glad you got it, they’re potent but that’s the idea. That they last! Well and they help you in the field!

Comment

We did get a cedar scent we will be trying. I think it smells like the real thing.

Comment

Working...
                          X