2022 Texas high-school football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bbbuck View Post
    Good to see Franklin move up. Gunter stays in 3A DII for two more years.
    Hope y’all make it back to Jerry’s World.
    At least we won’t be a thorn in y’all’s side!!
    Gunter is ranked #1 this year too!!

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
      He was a athlete for sure, did he move on to college?
      He did, he signed with Blinn JC

Comment

brock and the caddo freshman got win #1 last night against community, its his first time being QB1 since 6th grade and he looked pretty good. had 2 tds on some great RAC by his receivers. bullard comes to town next thursday.

good luck to all you guys/gals/parents/coaches getting it on tonight!

Comment

My boy is almost as tall as me [emoji23][emoji23]. He still has some learning to do but it was a good start.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Great pic Mr. jshouse.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by TexasLongball View Post
              This is going to be a special season for me and the Mrs. My son will be in his senior year at Cinco Ranch (Katy) and my daughter will be a freshman on the dance team. We've never been able to watch them both at the same function.
              Cinco improved dramatically last season and look to build even more.
              Were you there last night? Daughter is Major of the College Park drill team so we're at all the games. CP has been pretty good at football since she was a freshman. Looks like they may be in rebuilding mode after yesterday. Cinco Ranch looked pretty good.

Comment

Son got his start on the Freshman team against Northwest - Had 2 catches at WR and 4 tackles at OLB.

Don’t think they’ll be that great, but fun to see him pull out a win and get good playing time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                  Great pic Mr. jshouse.

Rwc
                  thanks, my wife and i both opted for the cheapest phones we could upgrade to last year and are paying the price with terrible photos and SLOW performance...one of the worst decisions i have made in a while

Comment

It’s about to be on boys!! Hour and a half till time to hit some folks in da teef.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                      It’s about to be on boys!! Hour and a half till time to hit some folks in da teef.

Good looking boy, Clint! Back in the day . Hallsville and White Oak were rivals in the same district. Ask some of the old timers (Mike Buchanan or James Greer) about the 0-0 tie in 1964… both were undefeated in district.

Comment

My son will be coaching and teaching this year. He just finished playing in college and now he is coaching in his first varsity game tonight. I did it for 17 years before becoming an administrator. It is awesome seeing him on the sidelines. He is only 22 and some teachers think he is a student.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                          Good looking boy, Clint! Back in the day . Hallsville and White Oak were rivals in the same district. Ask some of the old timers (Mike Buchanan or James Greer) about the 0-0 tie in 1964… both were undefeated in district.

Mike’s mother’s property is my neighbor to the north and James Greer’s place is on the other side of the road from me.

Coach (James) Greer was my Jr High principal. He hit me so hard with a paddle one day I pizzed my pants. That’s a big man and he could swing a paddle.

Comment

2A Centerville up 23-0 on 3A Buffalo.

Comment

Franklin picked up a win at home.
                              Lions 22
                              Woodville 12
                              Mexia is up next!!!

Comment

Poth picked up a win!
                                Poth 21
                                Blanco 14