2022 Texas high-school football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
    My oldest will be a freshman this year at Caddo Mills, pumped to get the season started. They kick it off Sunday at midnight with a 2 hr Midnight Madness practice and a 1hr workout afterwards.
    Iv heard of Caddo mills before, think we played yall a year or two ago
    Originally posted by marshman View Post
    I’m ready. Will be interesting to see if WO-S continues success or if it falls off after our HC retired. Will be the first time in the schools 45 year history we won’t have a coach on the sidelines that’s been there since the two schools (West Orange and Stark High) merged in 1977.
    Did the running back who broke his leg return this year? Was it last year he broke it in like 3-4th round?

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
      My son will be a junior at Huffman Hargrave HS. He's worked really hard all summer on strength, speed, and footwork. They got started this morning at 7am.

I've been officiating HS football for many years and I love it, but I'm taking the next two years off and am so excited to experience Friday night lights from the stands as dad.

We will be spending more Friday nights this season at Falcon Stadium. Can’t wait for cool weather and football.

Comment

Kids are out of high school now, but I plan on catching some home games. Love high school football.

Comment

This is going to be a special season for me and the Mrs. My son will be in his senior year at Cinco Ranch (Katy) and my daughter will be a freshman on the dance team. We've never been able to watch them both at the same function.
          Cinco improved dramatically last season and look to build even more.

Comment

Well fellas. It's that week....

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
              Iv heard of Caddo mills before, think we played yall a year or two ago

Did the running back who broke his leg return this year? Was it last year he broke it in like 3-4th round?
              No sir he was a Sr last year. He broke it in the 4th round game against China Spring late 1st qtr or early 2nd qtr. he will be missed.

Comment

caddo and community this week, my son will be qb'ing the caddo freshman team thursday night at community.

as soon as it is over i will be heading to rockwall for the rockwall-heath vs. denton guyer game to watch jackson arnold throw it around.

Comment

Franklin will host Woodville this Friday night.
                  Anybody here from around there? I can’t find what class or division they are in.
                  Anyways, I’ll miss this game being I’m back on nights at work. Wife will be going and will keep me updated.
                  Good luck to everybody’s team this year.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                    Franklin will host Woodville this Friday night.
                    Anybody here from around there? I can’t find what class or division they are in.
                    Anyways, I’ll miss this game being I’m back on nights at work. Wife will be going and will keep me updated.
                    Good luck to everybody’s team this year.
                    Max preps has Woodville as big 3a.

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
                      No sir he was a Sr last year. He broke it in the 4th round game against China Spring late 1st qtr or early 2nd qtr. he will be missed.
                      He was a athlete for sure, did he move on to college?

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                        I'm excited for HS football this year. My son-in-law is the new head coach at Goldthwaite. Good luck Andy Howard. Go Eagles!
                        See you Friday evening doghouse.

My son has worked extremely hard since mid December 2021 (Knee surgery) to get back to 100% without limitations. Looking forward to see him back doing what he loves....competing.

Here we go, lets roll Crawford

Rwc

Comment

Ready out here in West Texas. My youngest is a junior at Abilene High. We open up vs Odessa Permian. Going to find out real quick what we have this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I looked today and the only home game I'm around for is Gilmer!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                              I looked today and the only home game I'm around for is Gilmer!
                              You act like that's a bad thing?

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                                Still a tad early for me, but I’ll be ready to watch my Franklin Lions play by the end of August.
                                Franklin moved up to 3A Division I and they are ranked at #2 in the state. Hoping they make another run for a state title.
                                Good to see Franklin move up. Gunter stays in 3A DII for two more years.

Comment

Working...
                                X