Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 San Angelo surrounding area season thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That rain should go a long way for y’all. Hopefully more in the coming week. Good luck.

Comment

This rain is sure a welcomed sight. Thank you Lord for the rain and the chances next week as well.

Comment

I sure hope we continue to get more near Christoval.

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
          I sure hope we continue to get more near Christoval.
          We are a tad west of y’all and grabbed 2” of wet stuff yesterday right after lunch.

Rwc

Comment

Random Question for your guys on this thread: I’m looking at purchasing a little land out in the San Angelo area (or surrounding counties), and want to find a place that has large numbers of turkeys on it. Is there any area/county that’s historically good for turkey numbers or is just hit or miss across the entire region based on roost areas/water?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How’s things looking between San Angelo and Sterling City ?

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
                How’s things looking between San Angelo and Sterling City ?

Still pretty dry. We got around 1.1” last week but it took the dust down. Hopin for more this week

Comment

Originally posted by jay07ag View Post
                  Random Question for your guys on this thread: I’m looking at purchasing a little land out in the San Angelo area (or surrounding counties), and want to find a place that has large numbers of turkeys on it. Is there any area/county that’s historically good for turkey numbers or is just hit or miss across the entire region based on roost areas/water?

My dad leases a place in Eden that is crazy loaded with turkeys. We have a few on ours outside of San Angelo but the numbers have never been really high

Comment

Originally posted by jay07ag View Post

We hunted just north of Angelo between 277/67 and were loaded with Turkey. North, south and east of town have always seemed better than west in my opinion but most of the area immediately around Angelo is pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      2.6” at the north gauge , 2.3 in the middle. **** good rain.

I can see the puddles forming now…

Comment

Got another half inch this mornin

Comment

That’s some great rain for west Texas

Comment

Finally Good showers over the weekend with more on the way - found out my neighbor 88bound is a rain magnet lol

Comment

Looks like our lease grounds south of Christoval got some much needed rain (3+") the last 36 hours.

Have a good one.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                                Looks like our lease grounds south of Christoval got some much needed rain (3+") the last 36 hours.

Have a good one.

Rwc
                                That should get that river running again. Congrats

Comment

Working...
                                X