Hunting trip of lifetime question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you had to choose your hunting trip of lifetime what would it be? In 2023 I am looking at doing an elk hunt? I am trying to figure out where to go for the best rifle bugling hunt. Outfitted and 100% shot opportunity is a must. Price is depending on hunt but trying to keep around 8500.00 or less. I want the best experience and hunt as it will be my elk hunt of lifetime. Honestly would not mind a combo hunt with elk/deer/bear but some states are different.

You will get hooked on the elk. September in the mountains is magical. I’ve killed a couple great bulls and will continue to hunt them when I can. Going on my dream hunt in September. DIY archery moose interior Alaska. Wanted to see remote Alaska since I was a kid.

Comment

My 2009 bowhunting safari to Africa started out as "a trip of a lifetime". Then it turned into "a trip in a lifetime". Seven safaris so far.

Comment

Africa would be my choice!

Comment

Trip of a lifetime for me would be a bagging Marco Polo ram and mid Asian ibex in one hunt all at 13,000 ft.

Rifle rut action I would probably be looking for a trans pecos Texas hunt. Odds of killing an actual big bull for the price is probably better than most other states as people pay 8.5k$ and shoot some bull not much bigger than a raghorn. To each their own though on that.

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
            Going on my dream hunt in September. DIY archery moose interior Alaska. Wanted to see remote Alaska since I was a kid.
            100$ says it’s not a once in a lifetime and you’ll be back there to do it again

Comment

Hunt of a lifetime time for me would be a whitetail buck hunt in sesqachuan Canada or how ever you spell it.

Comment

Yukon moose is my bucket list

Comment

There are areas in the northern States that contain awesome upland bird, mountain trout on fly, WT deer, Mule deer, Elk, Moose, and Bear. Though I think bear dont share the same season. So a trip to Montana or Wyoming or wherever to nail all of the above. Even if you could score all the tags you probably would get skunked on something(s). That would be my dream “lifetime” hunt. The North American.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hunt4Jesus View Post
                    If you had to choose your hunting trip of lifetime what would it be? In 2023 I am looking at doing an elk hunt? I am trying to figure out where to go for the best rifle bugling hunt. Outfitted and 100% shot opportunity is a must. Price is depending on hunt but trying to keep around 8500.00 or less. I want the best experience and hunt as it will be my elk hunt of lifetime. Honestly would not mind a combo hunt with elk/deer/bear but some states are different.
                    I'll decline to state my hunt of a lifetime, but I've got an outfitter up north that is within your budget, pm me and I'll forward you his info, but don't know about his availability for 23' nor the 100% shot opportunity. Rugged country but would be a fantastic hunt on horseback, true backcountry stuff....and they do have a high success rate.

There are several options you have available, all depends on what tickles your fancy.

Comment

If ONLY one elk hunt it would have to be on a Indian reservation but doubt it is going to be 8,500 or so.
                      My next one is Brown Bear in Alaska in 45 days. Then start getting ready for Greenland muskox and caribou. As noted, once in a lifetime is not really a thing after you get a taste of high adventure hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                        If ONLY one elk hunt it would have to be on a Indian reservation but doubt it is going to be 8,500 or so.
                        My next one is Brown Bear in Alaska in 45 days. Then start getting ready for November in below zero Canada. Then then my mind ready for Greenland muskox and caribou. As noted, once in a lifetime is not really a thing after you get a taste of high adventure hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post
                          Hunt of a lifetime time for me would be a whitetail buck hunt in sesqachuan Canada or how ever you spell it.
                          Going back again this year in late November.........beautiful place!!!

Comment

broadmouth outfitters
                            Trophy Elk Hunting at it's Finest. Guaranteed Elk Hunts in Utah and Idaho. Also Offering Mule Deer Hunts, Archery Elk Hunts and Buffalo Hunts on the West's Finest Wilderness Hunting Preserves.

there are a couple threads on them

Comment

Archery Alaskan grizzly.

Comment

Working...
                              X