Anyone order an F250 lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bowfishin fool View Post
    I was thinking 4.30’s would be wayyy too low, so we went 3.73, wished they had a 4.10 option.

But then again I don’t get in a hurry when pulling, so maybe my mileage will vary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If it wasn’t for the 10 speed I’d be inclined to agree. The transmission has tall enough gearing that I’m barely running 2100 rpm at 83. Dropping down to 75 and I’m around 1900.

Comment

I know a lot of people complain about the lie-o-meter on the mileage of your truck. Here is how to change the bias on your computer and make it more accurate based off hand calculations. There is also a YouTube video on how to do it.

1. Determine adjustment number. Hand Calculated MPG/Computer MPG * 1,000. Ex: 14.5/16.0*1000= 906.25. Round to nearest whole number (906 for me)

2. Hold left OK button on steering wheel and turn ingnition to on. Do not start engine. hold until you see “ET” pop up on bottom of screen.

3. Release OK button and you are in the Engineering Test mode.

4. Scroll up one button click (or as many as needed) until you see AFE bias:1000

5. Use left arrow to set desired number from step one. You can go all the way down to that number, or step it down over a few different settings to dial in the accuracy.

6. Hold the OK button until screen goes to a normal screen view.

Allow 2-3 tanks of gas for the computer to relearn with the new fuel bias setting. This did wonders for making my Rangers MPG more accurate.

Just like my Ram 2500, my F250 has the similar problem of a lie-o-meter. I was just fed up with the truck telling me how much better it was doing on fuel eco...
      Last edited by captainsling; 05-21-2022, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Has anyone seen or heard any leaked info on possible date to order a 2023? I’m thinking it’ll be sometime in the fall, but curious if anyone has heard anything.

Comment

Got the Built email this morning!
          Ordered 3/25
          In Production 5/19
          Built 5/26
          Expected Delivery 6/18-6/24

Comment

Originally posted by txheartshot View Post
            Has anyone seen or heard any leaked info on possible date to order a 2023? I’m thinking it’ll be sometime in the fall, but curious if anyone has heard anything.

I heard December.

Comment

Originally posted by NockUmOut View Post
              Ordered 3/25
              In Production 5/19
              Built 5/26
              Very nice! Congrats!

Comment

Ordered 3/25
                In Production 5/19
                Built 5/26
                Dang, I ordered back in Feb and still ain't heard anything....
                Last edited by Super Stroked; 05-26-2022, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Ordered 3/25
                  In Production 5/19
                  Built 5/26

Similar to mine

Ordered 3/21
                  Built 5/20
                  Expected delivery 6/10-6/16

Comment

Originally posted by bowfishin fool View Post
                    Similar to mine

Ordered 3/21
                    Built 5/20
                    Expected delivery 6/10-6/16

yep

Ordered 2/18
                    Built 5/23
                    Expected 6/20

Just in time for diesel to crest $6

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
                      I heard December.
                      Typically they open in September. Not sure if it’s the case this year though.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Stroked View Post
                        I ordered 3/4 and have not heard anything either.

Comment

I ordered 2/24. Sales guy called yesterday and said they have had some slowdowns, wanted to know if i was still committed. I wonder if they have people backing out? he said it will still get scheduled, just a delay. Looks like some ordered after i did and already been built. Maybe it depends on options

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                            I ordered 2/24. Sales guy called yesterday and said they have had some slowdowns, wanted to know if i was still committed. I wonder if they have people backing out? he said it will still get scheduled, just a delay. Looks like some ordered after i did and already been built. Maybe it depends on options
                            Wonder if Ford is directing dealerships to call and confirm? I received a call this morning also.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Stroked View Post

I ordered mine on October 5th. Confirmed last week order is still in queue at Ford with no build date yet.

A buddy ordered a Chevy around the same time. They sent him his truck less the options they are waiting for. As the options come available he takes it to the dealer for install. Wish Ford did the same. Pretty frustrating seeing trucks delivered that were ordered months after mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by TradAg02 View Post
                                I ordered mine on October 5th. Confirmed last week order is still in queue at Ford with no build date yet.

A buddy ordered a Chevy around the same time. They sent him his truck less the options they are waiting for. As the options come available he takes it to the dealer for install. Wish Ford did the same. Pretty frustrating seeing trucks delivered that were ordered months after mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I definitely Tried to game it for a faster delivery

Lariat with few upgrades, left off the sunroof, bed liner, gooseneck, no FX4 and no gooseneck camera…

Ordered the 7.3 gasser to help with time as well

Comment

Working...
                                X