No announcement yet.

2022 Salty H20 Thread.... Let's go! Part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Job Chris. That water looks awesome.

Would never believe your wife had a baby less than a year ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very nice Chris!!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
        Great Job Chris. That water looks awesome.

Would never believe your wife had a baby less than a year ago.

Thanks man. She would probably tell you different lol.

Comment

Hell yeah Chris!

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice pile of reds!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
              Ultra Cat

Get out of town. I have a 2008 20 ft Ultra Cat with a 150 Suzi 4 stroke. Awesome boats. So I’m assuming that Majek bought the Ultra Cat mold.
              Last edited by Gumbo Man; 05-20-2022, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                Get out of town. I have a 2008 20 ft Ultra Cat with a 150 Suzi 4 stroke. Awesome boats.

Mine is a 2019, 20’ Majek ultra cat with a 150 mercury pro XS 4 stroke.

Comment

We waded today and caught some nice trout. I caught 8 over 17" and probably a half doz under 17" by 9:30. It wasn't ever fast and furious and the bite was very subtle but they did eat. We caught 'em on 4" Bass Assassin paddletails and DSL burner shad in roach color. The only bad thing was the sharks were thick, thick. I had 5 trout get eaten either off of my line or off of my stringer. So take your shark buckets if you go and be careful grabbing fish. I thought I'd be ok and didn't want to mess with a bucket so i just took my stringer and they ate me up. BIG ones. I was just making the move to grab a 20" trout that was on my line and about a 6-7'er ate him at arm's length throwing water everywhere. That'll wake you up.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
                    We waded today and caught some nice trout. I caught 8 over 17" and probably a half doz under 17" by 9:30. It wasn't ever fast and furious and the bite was very subtle but they did eat. We caught 'em on 4" Bass Assassin paddletails and DSL burner shad in roach color. The only bad thing was the sharks were thick, thick. I had 5 trout get eaten either off of my line or off of my stringer. So take your shark buckets if you go and be careful grabbing fish. I thought I'd be ok and didn't want to mess with a bucket so i just took my stringer and they ate me up. BIG ones. I was just making the move to grab a 20" trout that was on my line and about a 6-7'er ate him at arm's length throwing water everywhere. That'll wake you up.
                    I’ve been in that situation before with sharks and thick schools of stingrays cruising and looked back at what a pretty boat I had……….and got back on it.

Comment

Congrats to You & The Wife Chris! Great fishing!

Comment

Nice work Chris!
                        Glen thanks for the report.

Comment

I’ve heard the Sharks are thick this year.

I’m assuming y’all were in West bay somewhere close to greens? That’s the sharkiest place on the Texas coast. [emoji1787]

Comment

Nice stringer of reds Mr and Mrs Blackfin.

Cpt Glenn, that's better than coffee to wake you up in the morning. I had a shark almost take a trout out of my hand a few years ago. It will get your attention lol

Comment

I’ll be heading down to rockport / Aransas pass for a few days. Looking for some reports from the area. I don’t fish there much normally fish upper laguna. I will have my shoalwater cat. Any help would be much appreciated.

Comment

Dang amigo! Where waz u??

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X