Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 San Angelo surrounding area season thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2022 San Angelo surrounding area season thread...

We are getting the shaft… again …so far…

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      We are getting the shaft… again …so far…
      I know its a tad early in the morning for a rain dance........but could someone around that southern Chistoval area muster at least a small one............lol

Need that cell south and west of us to blow up a little.....

Rwc

Comment

Get to it BoneThug!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
          I know its a tad early in the morning for a rain dance........but could someone around that southern Chistoval area muster at least a small one............lol

Need that cell south and west of us to blow up a little.....

Rwc
          Christoval looks to be right in the path of the last cell passing over. We’ve caught a few showers per the camera. Don’t know how much but taking anything at this point.

This rain could keep us from another 2011. Still dry as all get out, but going into spring in 2011 every one of the rains missed similar to this spring.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
            Christoval looks to be right in the path of the last cell passing over. We’ve caught a few showers per the camera. Don’t know how much but taking anything at this point.

This rain could keep us from another 2011. Still dry as all get out, but going into spring in 2011 every one of the rains missed similar to this spring.

We are south of Christoval. Lotta green radar that's not producing anything but sprinkles so far according to my coverts. Need some yellow or red to pass over. Sonora area is being greedy and taking it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Get to it BoneThug!!
              I’m getting tired but I’ll keep at it. Lol

Comment

Puddles on our place in Eldorado down 2129 lastnight about midnight.
                Will take it, more came in this morning - Sonora is definitely hogging up most of it.

Comment

Nothing but a good mist in Water valley, going to be an ugly summer ahead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

what's the word?

Comment

.20" at our place on 2084, about 3 miles north of 190. Sure was hoping to get some real rain out there, we are in some bad shape.......

Comment

Dust settling sprinkles at Christoval. Got over 2" at my house that I'd have gladly sent there.

Total Bull****!!

Comment

Yikes.. 14 day outlook shows signs of potential hope but only time will tell

Comment

Yup SE Coke Co. got somewhere between .1-.2" best I could tell.

Comment

Very dry here in Christoval…praying for rain!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Radar showing Christoval area getting a little rain.

Rwc

Comment

Working...
                                X