Austin home A/C service/install recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Austin home A/C service/install recommendations

Morning all, downstairs A/C system aint working right, and the company i've usually dealt with is no longer taking non-warranty calls due to volume.

Any recommendations for Austin A/C service and installers? We are southwest part of town... Gonna make a bold prediction that i'm looking at a new unit here pretty soon.

Gus

See if Mr. Cool (Brian) covers your area. He is great. Sorry--don't have his number with me.

Comment

I got a referral on here for Ron at Arthur's Aire. He helped me out with some vent issues and was a good guy to work with. His number is 512-470-5947.

Comment

Originally posted by gburk View Post
        Morning all, downstairs A/C system aint working right, and the company i've usually dealt with is no longer taking non-warranty calls due to volume.

Any recommendations for Austin A/C service and installers? We are southwest part of town... Gonna make a bold prediction that i'm looking at a new unit here pretty soon.

Gus
        AIREHEAD Ron is a great guy. If I was in a hundred mile radius I would pay a trip fee to get him on any ac / heat related need. I just texted him...

Comment

I've had good luck with Cool Horizons 512-961-9779

Comment

Originally posted by mzurovec View Post
            I got a referral on here for Ron at Arthur's Aire. He helped me out with some vent issues and was a good guy to work with. His number is 512-470-5947.
            Ron is as good a guy as you’ll ever come across. I’ve used him for years and highly recommend him.

Comment

Not sure if he covers your area, but I heartily recommend Greg's Heating & Air. Low sales pressure, extremely helpful and great pricing. (512) 662-6541

Comment

Sent you a PM. I'm pretty sure you are in our service area.

Comment

Might want to see if Lakeway Heating and Air service your area. Ask for Chris. I've used them numerous times, and I have had fantastic service.

Comment

I'm another long time customer of Ron's. He's AIREHEAD here on TBH. Solid guy. He kept my 20 year old system going for a long time, saving me money. I finally needed a new system and he had it installed in just a few hours.

Comment

This. I've used Ron at 2 different houses.

Comment

thanks guys!

Comment

Thanks y’all I believe we spoke earlier
                          Will get it straight
                          Thanks for all the endorsement’s

Comment

Originally posted by airehead View Post
                            Thanks y’all I believe we spoke earlier
                            Will get it straight
                            Thanks for all the endorsement’s
                            You are deserving and welcome.

Finally found a Houston Ron. I am having a 36 btu mini split put on the garage and he is letting me "borrow" his installer...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                              You are deserving and welcome.

Finally found a Houston Ron. I am having a 36 btu mini split put on the garage and he is letting me "borrow" his installer...
                              Good deal

Comment

Working...
                              X