Anyone order an F250 lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
    I have been getting regular emails and updates. I am due to build next week right now. I have been following several forums and they have been building since last week with 3 shifts and OT. Before that they shut down one week. Hopefully they just don’t run out of parts again.

I bet mine gets moved again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have been getting regular emails and updates. I am due to build next week right now. I have been following several forums and they have been building since last week with 3 shifts and OT. Before that they shut down one week. Hopefully they just don’t run out of parts again.
      I have not gotten an email since build date was pushed to 3/28. Checked tracker today and showed in production with window sticker available. Bet you will be same soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
        I bet mine gets moved again.

Dang, you are way overdue.

Comment

Originally posted by rjet View Post
          Dang, you are way overdue.

Yup. Was told December after ordering in August.

Comment

For those of you that have received your trucks, how long did it take to get delivered after it was built? Mine is supposed to be built tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by deep n the heat View Post
              For those of you that have received your trucks, how long did it take to get delivered after it was built? Mine is supposed to be built tomorrow.
              Built 2/24
              Delivered 3/14

Comment

Originally posted by CWKATTNER View Post
                Built 2/24
                Delivered 3/14
                That’s decent time to get it to you. Keeping my fingers crossed I’ll get the ‘built’ update today or tomorrow.

Comment

So i just supposedly had one ordered today! should i get a conformation email or anything that actually lets me know in was put into the system?

Comment

Originally posted by NockUmOut View Post
                    So i just supposedly had one ordered today! should i get a conformation email or anything that actually lets me know in was put into the system?
                    Yes. You should receive an email from Ford. I had mine before I left the dealership.

Comment

Yes. You should receive an email from Ford. I had mine before I left the dealership.

Same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NockUmOut View Post

Did you give them your drivers license and sign a order form? If not they didn’t do their order verification

Comment

Well mine is now showing in production as of this afternoon. No email notification or window sticker still.

Comment

I never received an in production email and it wasn’t until about a week before my actual day before my window sticker showed up.

Comment

Originally posted by deep n the heat View Post
                              I never received an in production email and it wasn’t until about a week before my actual day before my window sticker showed up.
                              I haven’t even received a day yet. Just the week of 3/28. Everyone in the past has said you get a sticker a week before your build. Hopefully soon.

Comment

I haven’t even received a day yet. Just the week of 3/28. Everyone in the past has said you get a sticker a week before your build. Hopefully soon.
                                On the page that says ‘In Production’ the link to my window sticker was near the bottom….don’t know if you’ve checked there yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X