Arken sh4 6-24x50 gen 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arken sh4 6-24x50 gen 2

just picked one of these up .. for the $ they seem to get good reviews .

note i used code #gobrandon and got $100 off ... this made this scope $378.86

delivered ... not bad at all for an illuminated FFP mil mil scope with lifetime warranty ... yes it's chinese ... but it doesn't have a 1,2,3 in front of the $378.... so there's that!

passing it along if anyone wants a deal on what seems like a decent scope for the $. i got no skin in that game ... just an opinion ...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FsXEFqb__4&ab_channel=Iraqveteran8888"]$2000 Optic Quality For $500??? Arken SH4 Gen II - YouTube[/ame]

decent unbiased review
    [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGtxqEFRaN0&ab_channel=C_DOES"]ARKEN SH-4 6-24x50 VPR Reticle - The Bargain - First Person RePew - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I received one of these yesterday. Bought it to go on my FX Impact PCP rifle. Got it mounted and first thing I noticed is the parallax adjustment sucks. Supposed to go down to 25yds but will only stabilize to around 50. Works OK if you get the same exact cheek weld every time. Eye box is OK at 24x and clear to the edges. Eye relief is OK but not all that important on a gun with zero recoil. Turret clicks are crisp and audible and seem to track perfectly but since I have only done a box test to 20 yards I really don't know how good it is to 100 or longer. Seems to be a decent value except for the parallax hicky.
      Pretty sure I will end up putting it on my Bergara 6.5cm and just use the Strike Eagle on the air gun since it has much better parallax focus at close distances.

Comment

mine came in 2 days ... looks ok, small eye box .. one minuscule dot on the reticle plane high left .. played with parallax adjustments but not that close of range ... i plan on putting this on my krico 22lr ... when the rest of the parts come in ... we'll see when it gets put to the test how good it actually is . lots of features for the price ... but it's still an under $500 chinese scope ... they have to cut corners somewhere.

Comment

I think they might be OK for long range. My nephew has one on his 6.5 creed and we ring steel with it at 500 and 850 with no problem and a calm sunny day using Hornady 140 EDLM factory ammo.
          I have to be zoomed way up to even see that reticle dot. The tiny bit that is illuminated helps.

Comment

I put one on my 6creed PRS rifle. Mine tracks extremely well. Dialed out to 970 yd. The glass is what it is. I have paid a lot more for lesser quality.

Comment

Working...
            X