New Mathews V3X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    I saw a new one on the rack for $1100 yesterday, I'm not certain what they were before.
    I paid $1049 for my new V3 about a month ago from a Mathews bow dealer. It’s black with camo limbs, all camo was $1099.

Comment

Think I'll hang onto my VXR for another year.

Comment

If I was in the market to buy a new bow it would be that V3X but I absolutely love my VXR. It’s my favorite bow to date.

Comment

So your forced to buy a $350 sight if you want a sight for this bow F that.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
            No. From one of the videos I seen it looks like it also has the standard sight holes like before. Just added the new integrated sight attachment as well.

Comment

Throw in some fancy “technology” terms and guys just jump at the chance to buy the “latest and greatest” bow lol. My 25yr old CSS bow will kill a deer just as dead as this $1299 bow, but each to their own…….

Comment

Yeah, they drag you in at gunpoint, and steal your credit card.

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
                  Throw in some fancy “technology” terms and guys just jump at the chance to buy the “latest and greatest” bow lol. My 25yr old CSS bow will kill a deer just as dead as this $1299 bow, but each to their own…….
                  Keep shooting that old piece of junk! In a few years when your shoulders are giving out on you, you’ll wish you had bought one too!

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
                    Let’s see…you’ve never posted a dead animal pic with your old Drenalin, you call a deer stand a “hide”, you use tinypic.com to post photos and you claim the admin here are a bunch of liberals. Maybe it’s time to update SOMETHING!!!

Comment

Good lord man.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerald G View Post
                        Keep shooting that old piece of junk! In a few years when your shoulders are giving out on you, you’ll wish you had bought one too!

Preach it!! We all, that have been in this game long enough, know how brutal some of that older equipment was...and yes it killed deer for us even back in the late 70s, early 80s. That doesn't mean we have to shoot it forever. Its a time to be thankful for improvements in technology for old joints and muscles...not a scrooge.

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                        Let’s see…you’ve never posted a dead animal pic with your old Drenalin, you call a deer stand a “hide”, you use tinypic.com to post photos and you claim the admin here are a bunch of liberals. Maybe it’s time to update SOMETHING!!!

Hahahahaha......wait he has a Drenalin? and he's railing on guys that have newer bows. Hell the way he talked I thought he was shooting a cedar limb with buffalo sinew for string......

Comment

I still have my Mathews Legacy with the "Deerslayer Mod" to get it to 73lbs, if anyone wants a taste of that technology. Wear a mouthpiece though...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            The differences between my 8 year old Elite Pulse and my Traverse were significant. I was once a "I can't find anything to make it worth spending big money on a new bow" and then FND slapped me in the face with the Traverse. It was "Take my money and make her all black" as soon as I shot it!!

The difference was enough for me to jump off the "need justification" train .
                            My Traverse is the best shooting bow I have owned!

Comment

Still struggling to part with my monster chill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
                                My Traverse is the best shooting bow I have owned!

Right there with you...

Comment

Working...
                                X