Shiba Inu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    ETH looks like it's going to eventually rule IMO. Not sure when but like always it will tank one day out of the blue. That's when I'll buy more.
    yeah ****** I dumped it. I got up a little then got out. Now its taking off kinda

Comment

A friend told me about this.... Here is a shortened up story. Could be nothing but I bought a little more.

Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin donated 50 Trillion Shiba Inu coins to India to a Covid Relief Fund in May.

Fast forward to tomorrow. 11/4/21 starts the Festival of Lights in India which celebrates the goddess of wealth and prosperity. It is considered the best time to invest.

Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin donated $1 billion worth of shiba inu coin β€” a dogecoin spinoff β€” to a Covid-19 relief fund in India.

β€œThe motivation to buy SHIB is to earn good profit in a short time,” one investor told CoinDesk.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        ETH looks like it's going to eventually rule IMO. Not sure when but like always it will tank one day out of the blue. That's when I'll buy more.
        This is where I am but also ADA. Have spent way too much time over the last couple of weeks trying to understand all this stuff and finally feel like maybe I'm at a Jethro Bodine education level.

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
          Maybe if we both make a little money we can finally meet up in Granbury sometime for a beer!
          Yeah, if it hits a penny I'll rent out 1890 for a party

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
            Yeah, if it hits a penny I'll rent out 1890 for a party
            LOL, deal!

Comment

Down 24% today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Transfer of over 40 trillion Shiba Inu tokens went to wallets with no prior token transfers.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Fry View Post

What is the significance of this? Is it any different than me moving my Exxon stock from one account to another?

Comment

Not sure. Seeking an education. At least generated some uncertainty in the market.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      What is the significance of this? Is it any different than me moving my Exxon stock from one account to another?

It could mean anything.
                      1. Nothing
                      2. The owner found them after losing key/password
                      3. Owner getting ready to sell

People assumed those were lost but they're obviously not.

Comment

Man it took a hit!

Comment

Converted all mine to Zcash yesterday. Lost some profit the last half week or so but still made 500% off my initial investment so not too shabby.

Comment

Yeah, took some profit at 0.000080 and Still have a mountain staked on ShibaSwap.

Waiting for it to come back to .00003750 to buy back in. Which most likely will happen short term. That's my guess.

Comment

shes fighting back today...where will ol shibby go from here?

Comment

I tried to buy some on the dip and then it just kept falling

Comment

Working...
                                X