No announcement yet.

Shiba Inu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am letting shiba ride…lots of chatter.

Using this as a learning curve. My son is killing crypto right now.

Comment

This stuff is so confusing. I started out because venmo sent me a email saying I could buy some coins with my account there and that was found money for me because I forget people pay me from golf bets there. Now I'm hooked. Set up coinbase, coinwallet and trust wallet. Trying to grasp why you have to buy ETH first and transfer to a wallet to buy the others? Joined the discord JM thing too but it's all greek at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMan2004 View Post
        So what’s up with the super high network fees on these ****coins? Tried to by $100 of something and total cost with network fees was $250-300. Is that right?
        Yes that's normal during the day when the network is congested. Best to buy late night or early morning when it's less congested. Will still have to pay the gas fee but will be lower. You can see on the gas meter its congested and can barely see the needle is pegged out.
        Attached Files

Comment

Sometimes you have to use Fast setting to get a swap to actually execute.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
            This stuff is so confusing. I started out because venmo sent me a email saying I could buy some coins with my account there and that was found money for me because I forget people pay me from golf bets there. Now I'm hooked. Set up coinbase, coinwallet and trust wallet. Trying to grasp why you have to buy ETH first and transfer to a wallet to buy the others? Joined the discord JM thing too but it's all greek at this point.
            Because these are ****coins that aren’t available on a major CEX. They have low liquidity and low market cap. Which is why they are so risky. They can go down as fast as they go up. But if you get in early, it shouldn’t be a factor. Thousands of percent can be made with these vs tens to hundreds of percent on larger CEX.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
              Because these are ****coins that aren’t available on a major CEX. They have low liquidity and low market cap. Which is why they are so risky. They can go down as fast as they go up. But if you get in early, it shouldn’t be a factor. Thousands of percent can be made with these vs tens to hundreds of percent on larger CEX.
              Well I'm stuck at this point waiting for traditional bank transfers to complete before I can use my ETH in wallet. Just reading the discord stuff and waiting for the weekend I suppose.

Comment

Well I'm stuck at this point waiting for traditional bank transfers to complete before I can use my ETH in wallet. Just reading the discord stuff and waiting for the weekend I suppose.
                If you bank with any of the majors like Chase etc... you may have to call them to get the transfer approved.

Comment

Is that because you linked a bank account maybe? I choose the debit card option and I purchased ETH today and it was in my Coinbase wallet in no time. By they way I have been bugging Sleepy how all of this works and just did the coin base wallet and Uniswap earlier today. Shiba made me money and got me interested in all of this. Pretty interesting and a lot to take in and understand to say the least. It makes way more sense now as im playing around with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                    If you bank with any of the majors like Chase etc... you may have to call them to get the transfer approved.
                    Hmm, I used a debit card via paypal for the original coinbase buy. Wallet says I have to wait for the bank transfer to complete. I dunno.

Comment

I bought $6,000,000 Shiba for $77.00 on Monday and sold it yesterday for $485.00. Sure wish I would have bought a couple of hundred. I bought yesterday evening again-300,000 for $26.00
                      I buy and sell on Crypto.com

Comment

What's everyone using to trade on. I have MetaMask and I haven't been able to swap for a while now. I keep getting no quotes available.

Comment

Originally posted by russb View Post
                          What's everyone using to trade on. I have MetaMask and I haven't been able to swap for a while now. I keep getting no quotes available.
                          What are you trying to buy?

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                            What are you trying to buy?
                            I was trying to swap elonone back to ethereum, and also pick up some onepiece.

Comment

Originally posted by russb View Post
                              I was trying to swap elonone back to ethereum, and also pick up some onepiece.
                              Could you not get the transfer to go through on Uniswap?

Comment

I have coin base linked to paypal. So far no issues. I haven't tried to sale and deposit it to my bank yet. I think when it really blows up. All these apps will lock down and not allow trades to complete, unless your a big fish. Holding my shares, to see if I'll be a big fish. Lol

Sent from my SM-J260AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X