• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    Is it remains he can live without? [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    They found a partial skull so I doubt it

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
      I haven’t seen where it’s confirmed that it is his body yet, just “human remains”. Anyone know different?
      Dental records confirmed it’s him unfortunately.... wish they would have found the coward alive!

Comment

"Chris and Roberta Laundrie have been informed that the remains found yesterday in the reserve are are indeed Brian's," Laundrie family attorney Steve Bertolino said in a statement to Fox News. "We have no further comment at this time and we ask you respect the Laundrie family's privacy at this time."

I hope the parents are found guilty of aiding and abetting

Comment

He deserved to be run through a blender alive very slowly, any man that hurts a woman or a child deserves to rot in hell after being tortured…

I don’t see how the parents haven't been lying to the police the entire time either, for them to go to the exact location that’s been searched for weeks and find his body within a couple hours is quite puzzling to me. Water or no water it’s very odd, I bet he’s been dead he entire time and they knew it and knew where he was.

Comment

[QUOTE=Cajun Blake;15888008]

The FBI won’t have time for that, they’ll be busy looking for those domestic terrorists that show up at school board meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post

If they get a pass then we've been played...

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                "Chris and Roberta Laundrie have been informed that the remains found yesterday in the reserve are are indeed Brian's," Laundrie family attorney Steve Bertolino said in a statement to Fox News. "We have no further comment at this time and we ask you respect the Laundrie family's privacy at this time."

They forgot to thank the YouTubers that actually found her.

Comment

Hope he was still alive when that gator started chomping on him.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                    Hope he was still alive when that gator started chomping on him.
                    I agree if he was actually the killer. I figure he was but we will never know for sure.

Comment

What are the odds that he came home, told his parents what he did, and his dad ‘offed him. Left him in the swamp to decompose before telling the fbi where he was?

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
                        What are the odds that he came home, told his parents what he did, and his dad ‘offed him. Left him in the swamp to decompose before telling the fbi where he was?
                        sounds like the sopranos.

Comment

Nope.

Comment

My wife is convinced he has killed before and the dad put him down like a dog that wont stop killing chickens.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                              My wife is convinced he has killed before and the dad put him down like a dog that wont stop killing chickens.
                              Funny my wife has the same theory

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                                If this turned out to be true then the Dad needs many medals...
                                Talk about a wild twist..

Comment

Working...
                                X