Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingib View Post
    I got no comment on that.

But you said it best in your last sentence.

Yeah it’s a good little hike to the stand so less gear I have to carry the better. I do enjoy using the wraith 4K though, really cool getting shots on camera through the scope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texasforever View Post
      Yeah it’s a good little hike to the stand so less gear I have to carry the better. I do enjoy using the wraith 4K though, really cool getting shots on camera through the scope

Or just carry a deer rifle and bring a thermal/NV scope in your bag that is sighted in to the scope.

Price is obviously an issue but 90% of hog scopes nowadays record

Comment

Or just carry a deer rifle and bring a thermal/NV scope in your bag that is sighted in to the scope.

Price is obviously an issue but 90% of hog scopes nowadays record

Sounds like the same thing just backwards [emoji23] all my deer rifles are AR’s now and QD scope rings are **** expensive.

Comment

Wraith Mini

Good think do come in small packages. Got it mounted in Ruger American 300 Blk out. Ready to go sight in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Comment

Crazy how you got the mini already. Really eyeballing them but the CR123 thing is kinda turning me off it

Comment

The 2021 Thermal and Night Vision Thread

Cell cams and a thermal is a game changer[emoji23]

Last edited by Black Ice; 10-21-2021, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

It makes it stupid easy..
                  Sit around and drink beer at the camphouse..
                  Ding.. pictures of hogs sent to your cell phone…
                  go kill them

Comment

Originally posted by texasforever View Post
                    Crazy how you got the mini already. Really eyeballing them but the CR123 thing is kinda turning me off it

Just going to use and external power pack if needed.

So far I am impressed.

Comment

Yep. Why I got 11 cameras and 2 thermal scopes

Comment

Yep. Why I got 11 cameras and 2 thermal scopes

Yeah I won’t be far behind you. Got to have one for your buddy.

I’ve had more fun this week than I’ve had in a while. picked up another cell cam today just to help out with pin pointing the hogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan R View Post

Looks great Stan! That's an awesome setup.

Comment

3k to 5k. I’m happy with the Thermion 2 XP50 I bought from y’all so I wouldn’t want anything less in quality for a hand held.

Gotcha! Easy choice, Pulsar Helion 2 XP50 PRO 2.5x for $3,999. In my opinion the Helions are the best thermal monoculars ever made. Great image quality, good design, very long battery life and a padded hand strap. The Helion 2 XP50 PRO is arguably the best dedicated thermal monocular on the market.

Right now there is a sale on the previous model, the Helion 2 XP50 for $3,499 but the sale is supposed to end on Nov 1. The image quality difference between the two is pretty small and a lot of guys are jumping on it since it's $500 less. But if you want the latest greatest the PRO is still a good deal for what you get at $3,999.

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by Outdoor Legacy View Post
                              Gotcha! Easy choice, Pulsar Helion 2 XP50 PRO 2.5x for $3,999. In my opinion the Helions are the best thermal monoculars ever made. Great image quality, good design, very long battery life and a padded hand strap. The Helion 2 XP50 PRO is arguably the best dedicated thermal monocular on the market.

Right now there is a sale on the previous model, the Helion 2 XP50 for $3,499 but the sale is supposed to end on Nov 1. The image quality difference between the two is pretty small and a lot of guys are jumping on it since it's $500 less. But if you want the latest greatest the PRO is still a good deal for what you get at $3,999.

Jason
                              This is the way! Also take a padded binocular strap, and rig it up to the Helion. Makes for an awesome spotter you can let fall to your chest when in a hurry.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                                This is the way! Also take a padded binocular strap, and rig it up to the Helion. Makes for an awesome spotter you can let fall to your chest when in a hurry.

Do y’all carry shooting sticks? I find it hard to shoot off hand at night with a thermal and then trying to shoot follow up shots.

Comment

Working...
                                X