No announcement yet.

Grapevine Hunting 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

went out yesterday morn with my son to scout for an hour. we investigated a new area and immediately found fresh sign from that morning. we must have missed the deer by less than 2 hours. Saw a giant turtle, bigger than anything I'd ever seen before, at least 18" diameter. looking forward to getting out so he can actually hunt it.

Comment

We ll be back out there this evening. Haven’t had much luck in the ams out there.

Comment

American Dagger caterpillar. Yeah, I'm glad I didn't touch it.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

Went out this morning. Bumped a group of does ( 3 to 4 with 2 fawn ) on my way in and another ( 2 with a fawn).

Does anyone known if all the spypoint cams belong to the CoE? I keep finding them. Sorry if belong to one of yall for keeping walking in front of them .

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

What do yall think of this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Therooster240g View Post
              Went out this morning. Bumped a group of does ( 3 to 4 with 2 fawn ) on my way in and another ( 2 with a fawn).

Does anyone known if all the spypoint cams belong to the CoE? I keep finding them. Sorry if belong to one of yall for keeping walking in front of them .

I've seen one camera with a COE sign posted above it and I've seen one almost ground level with no sign posted.

Comment

Ive seen both of those plus one other

Comment

So many loud pigs. Anyone haul one out during those 90 plus temperature days? I'm guessing they were given a pass.

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

Comment

Howdy ! If you shoot a deer in Grapevine and can’t find it me and my dog Pepper can help retrieve it. Ive hunted Grapevine since I was a kid. I know it well. Pm me for my number. I live off 377 so I’m very close by.

Comment

Originally posted by THETEXAN View Post
                      Howdy ! If you shoot a deer in Grapevine and can’t find it me and my dog Pepper can help retrieve it. Ive hunted Grapevine since I was a kid. I know it well. Pm me for my number. I live off 377 so I’m very close by.
                      That's really nice of you. I'm sure Pepper will get some work in if someone shoots a deer in those fields off 377, they are so high you could walk by a down deer and not even see it.

Comment

Yes sir ! That’s a fact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was climbing down and noticed a big one coming straight for the base of my tree...so I wacked him!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by LukeDuke; 10-21-2021, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Congrats Luke Duke, In for LDPs!

Comment

I got a quick pic of him on the pig trail that goes right under the tree...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X