Gabby Petito Missing ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oktx View Post
    I think his parents had contact with him and he either drowned, killed himself. When they lost contact, they seemed to know right where to look.
    That's what I been thinking too. How else would they know exact spot to go look?

Comment

Oh well, Dog missed out…..

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
        I haven’t seen where it’s confirmed that it is his body yet, just “human remains”. Anyone know different?
        thats generally what its called. Mostly cause whats left by now, is just that remains.

Its like an easter egg hunt when you go to those. Only you dont get a chocolate bunny

They can find some property that may tentively ID him, DNA or maybe a print (if the decomp isnt too bad) will do the rest.

Comment

Not sure how he died, but hope it was a slow, painful death.

Comment

Way to many unanswered questions for me to comment on the parents. JMO. All we have is the news media accounts.

Comment

Need to see a DNA test and dental review to convince me this isn't staged.

And his Parents clearly knew where he was hiding and need to spend some time in jail for adding and abiding

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                Need to see a DNA test and dental review to convince me this isn't staged.

And his Parents clearly knew where he was hiding and need to spend some time in jail for adding and abiding

Adding and abiding????

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                  Adding and abiding????

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Bisch

OK I can see maybe “adding”, but only “The Dude abides”

Comment

I hope its his rotting remains. Dirtbag.

Comment

Brian isn’t there. His family set up the scene for the cops to find. The ‘human remains’could amount to a toe or a finger. Brian’s on an island sipping frosty drinks laughing his ***** off! And his family are dirty! Justice for Gabby!

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBeth View Post
                        Brian isn’t there. His family set up the scene for the cops to find. The ‘human remains’could amount to a toe or a finger. Brian’s on an island sipping frosty drinks laughing his ***** off! And his family are dirty! Justice for Gabby!
                        You could be right. I hope you're not but I'd give up a pinky toe instead of life in prison. Good theory.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBeth View Post
                          He’s going to have hell drinking with part of his skull missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                            If they were, it’s where the parents planted them. I don’t think he’s even in the state, maybe not in the U. S. I wouldn’t be if it were me. Of course, I don’t go around murdering people so there’s that.

Yup, dude is probably already in Cuba.

Comment

It was just confirmed it was his remains.

Comment

Is it remains he can live without? [emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X