Dallas Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Zeke gonna get fined, but I love him calling them out.

https://twitter.com/CoreyClarkRadio/...942364161?s=20
    Good for him….and he can afford it. It needed to be said. I’d love to see the NFL’s Monday morning grade for that zebra crew. 🙄
    Originally posted by Smart View Post
    I still think the QB sneak before the fumble sneak was a score. Officials run in all the time to check to see if the ball and QB are over the line....and he clearly was from the overhead.
    No doubt about it.

Comment

Go cowboys !!!

Comment

The pats getting called for holding turned the game around. It cost them a TD and next play Gregory flattened Jones causing a fumble. So the Pats did not get away with everything.

Comment

Originally posted by quackerback View Post
          The pats getting called for holding turned the game around. It cost them a TD and next play Gregory flattened Jones causing a fumble. So the Pats did not get away with everything.
          There were two holds on that one play, ( only one was called ) had they not held Jones would never have gotten that pass off.

Comment

It will be interesting to see how the Kellen Moore HC talks play out during the remainder of the season.

The Boys have a good shot this year…we’ll see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lmartin5 View Post
              It will be interesting to see how the Kellen Moore HC talks play out during the remainder of the season.

The Boys have a good shot this year…we’ll see.

I know it’s not probable but I hope the Boys get rid of McCarthy and keep Moore as the head coach…

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                I know it’s not probable but I hope the Boys get rid of McCarthy and keep Moore as the head coach…

McCarthy gets lost during the game far too often. He needs a clock guy at the least.

Comment

Super Bowl Champs!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    McCarthy gets lost during the game far too often. He needs a clock guy at the least.

I am just not sure what he does…. This was interesting to say the least.

Comment

Watch it, or ole Jerra will be buzzing down time outs and launching red flags from the owners box.

MM needs him a water cup coach like Saban has!

Comment

https://youtu.be/LZAeDIAeDiU

As usual, he spoke for several minutes to make one 10 second point and waste the viewers time with the rest. Few people talk more and say less than Cowturd.

Comment

Enjoying the wins. Nothing more yet.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

https://youtu.be/LZAeDIAeDiU
                            All I can say is McCarthy has this team at 5-1, thy are playing like a blue collar type team, hard nosed unselfish football, yes he has had some questionable decisions but to not be happy where this team is right now is crazy, most had them at 8-9 or 9-8, even Vegas. GO COWBOYS !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                              All I can say is McCarthy has this team at 5-1, thy are playing like a blue collar type team, hard nosed unselfish football, yes he has had some questionable decisions but to not be happy where this team is right now is crazy, most had them at 8-9 or 9-8, even Vegas. GO COWBOYS !!!!!

They still could be a 8-9 or 9-8 team when it’s all said and done…. Lots of football left to play. I just hope they keep it rolling and everyone stays healthy. It would be a heck of a thing to see if they maintain what they’ve got going on

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                                They still could be a 8-9 or 9-8 team when it’s all said and done…. Lots of football left to play. I just hope they keep it rolling and everyone stays healthy. It would be a heck of a thing to see if they maintain what they’ve got going on
                                The only way they become that is if Dak gets hurt again, otherwise they are just too good go 4-7 to finish the season out. They will probably lose to a team or two that they should beat, they may beat a team or two that some feel they should not beat as well. Sure are fun to watch when they are good, been awhile.

Comment

Working...
                                X