Benbrook 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Benbrook 2021-22

Good luck to the next group, it was a ghost town and camera went blank except for occasional night pic.

Few pointers: don’t walk in with a white flood light on 20 minutes before shooting. Every time I’ve seen that happen I haven’t even seen the squirrels want to move that day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck All I hope you get one this morning. Public land has once again humbled me and I walked out with only poison ivy

Comment

Waiting on group 6. Will be putting out cameras mid day tomorrow.

Comment

I hate thieves! Went out to check the one camera that is not cell connected today and the camera was there but someone had taken the card. We have had a camera in the same site for several years with no problems. I made sure the camera was secured with a cable lock but you could not lock the card area. I replaced it with one that is cell connected in case the thief comes back.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
            Bill, let me know when and where the crane hunt is. I'll volunteer to do it for ya.
            Need some help ?

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
              Need some help ?

Always brother!

Comment

Originally posted by PIOBill View Post
                I hate thieves! Went out to check the one camera that is not cell connected today and the camera was there but someone had taken the card. We have had a camera in the same site for several years with no problems. I made sure the camera was secured with a cable lock but you could not lock the card area. I replaced it with one that is cell connected in case the thief comes back.

What side of that place was that on?

Comment

Originally posted by bmac View Post
                  What side of that place was that on?

East side. about a mile in.

Comment

There have been a ton of hunters over there this year.

Comment

That side almost everything is a mile in. Well hopefully they return your stuff as nothing worse then a thief and stealing your spot

Comment

10 hours setting stands ( get sticks set and stand pulled up to find out the tree and stand don’t agree ughhhh) and getting things ready to rock and roll today for our hunt starting tomorrow. Likely going to miss the morning sit but I’ll be out there tomorrow evening

Comment

Not seeing much on camera but the foot traffic is down this year. Doesn't help having 4 dirt bikes coming in from the school. Not quite as destructive as the 5 guys on 4 wheelers last year.

Comment

Not seeing much on camera but the foot traffic is down this year. Doesn't help having 4 dirt bikes coming in from the school. Not quite as destructive as the 5 guys on 4 wheelers last year.
                            The dirt bike crew stole a bike that was locked up on approximately the 29th of October. I saw them cutting back thru the field on to the school on the 2nd or 3rd of November.

Comment

I need your problems! lol. Can't go hunting because you've already got another hunting trip planned!

Comment

The dirt bike crew was back on the 30th. My nephew was checking a camera when he saw them.

Comment

Working...
                                X