X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
    Here yall go

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Man I know I am ugly but I figured my face would be good enough for the green screen!! LOL

Comment

how many LF places in east texas have MLD? I was expecting a bow kill on that big buck

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
        So is the buck Snow Killa posted the one in question?
        Who knows

But if you know, you know[emoji2]

Originally posted by MAP View Post
        how many LF places in east texas have MLD? I was expecting a bow kill on that big buck
        I know 3 people in this thread on mld that are low fence east tx. And that buck didn't come from any of them that I know of. Those places are like fight club....

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Quackerbox; 10-14-2021, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
          Where is this place exactly? I was looking for it last weekend going through there but the only place I saw was a little Taqueria shack on the east side of 287.
          Real close to the Farm Supply downtown. Keepin it real grill

I know the shack you are talking about. I think you drove past it.

Have to be on 287 Business.

J

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
            Seems like a lot.

I hear a lot of shots when sitting in the trees during bow season.

J

Comment

Originally posted by JhuntsAlot View Post
              Real close to the Farm Supply downtown. Keepin it real grill

I know the shack you are talking about. I think you drove past it.

Have to be on 287 Business.

J
              Thanks. I figured it was probably downtown.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                My favorite weekend to hunt and when I have seen the most activity every year is the last 3 days of October into the first week of November.
                Yep. I always took my vacation the last week of October. Always looked forward to it like a kid does Christmas. The past few years though, I probably should have taken my vacation a week earlier.

After the past three weekends of scouting and hunting with discouraging results, I finally found where the deer are on my lease. They are concentrated on the few oaks that are dropping acorns, and traveling the routes between them. I'll be moving my portable stands accordingly ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                  Who knows

But if you know, you know[emoji2]
                  Ah, man. Don’t do us like that.

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                  I know 3 people in this thread on mld that are low fence east tx. And that buck didn't come from any of them that I know of. Those places are like fight club....

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                  My lease is in MLDP, but we don’t have anything remotely close to that size.

Comment

Originally posted by Native Texan View Post
                    Yep. I always took my vacation the last week of October. Always looked forward to it like a kid does Christmas. The past few years though, I probably should have taken my vacation a week earlier.

After the past three weekends of scouting and hunting with discouraging results, I finally found where the deer are on my lease. They are concentrated on the few oaks that are dropping acorns, and traveling the routes between them. I'll be moving my portable stands accordingly ASAP.
                    I am in Polk county and for some reason a lot of East Texas hunters are like dove hunters. The early season dove hunters have a good shoot for a few days and the birds disappear and they chalk it up and never go back for the later half when the winter flocks show up and it gets really good. On my place the hunting can actually get better after the rut has passed. Now the bucks are hungry and start showing back up at the feed stations like they were before the rut really kicked off. When the food supply has been depleted and the harmones are starting to subside an old buck can slip up in the daylight just like being on a hot doe. I shot my target buck last year on Thanksgiving morning with his nose in the protein feeder. I had hunted every morning since the general season started and was the first time I had seen him in daylight.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie11 View Post
                      Man I know I am ugly but I figured my face would be good enough for the green screen!! LOL
                      Well since you are here you might as well give us all the whole story!

Comment

Guess it’s time to get serious. Just pulled camera and have a really nice deer show. Mainframe 10 with trash. Going to give it a go tomorrow when the wind switches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess I should have put a [emoji2] on it

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                            Guess it’s time to get serious. Just pulled camera and have a really nice deer show. Mainframe 10 with trash. Going to give it a go tomorrow when the wind switches

Good luck Tman

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post

At the new place you just leased? Dang. LOL

Comment

Well I’d have to assume there’s a story to go along with the buck!?

Comment

Working...
                                X