2021-22 east texas season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
    Man I need me a corning buddy. I’m going to have to come crash yalls party one day now that I have a little spot north of Trinity.

I know of a 201” out of Trinity co so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sounds good. I always eat at "Tacos by the Trax" right across the railroad tracks in Trinity on 94. That place is awesome if you are ever in town and need a bite to eat.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hoping something does change the activity. All the bucks have been nocturnal the last couple weeks. At least that is what my cameras are showing.

Seems like the oaks are light this year, so corn has been decent at my place in Houston county.

Looking to be in a tree a lot next week and week after. If weather allows.

Good luck to all this weekend.

J

Comment

I want to see this deer y'all are talking about!

Comment

Quick Hwy 19/Grapeland food update.

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
          Have you tried the new little burger joint down from the feed store in Grapeland? I pass by it almost every weekend going to our place and haven't tried it yet.
          The burger joint is pretty dang good. They dont have a fryer yet, but have chips. I get lays with the burger and its good.

I still need to try Wagon Wheel. Might stop in there when my wife is with me next week on our way back up for the Peanut Festival.

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
          Sounds good. I always eat at "Tacos by the Trax" right across the railroad tracks in Trinity on 94. That place is awesome if you are ever in town and need a bite to eat.
          I definitely suggest Tacos by the Trax. I am heading south back home today and think I will stop in there for some street tacos.

Ok, back to hunting talk.

J

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
            I’m not going to be there this Saturday but I would love to meet y’all, and as I have well-established I am a big fan of taco‘s by the Trax, so if y’all will be up there next weekend shoot me a PM and we can meet there for lunch.

Comment

I've been refreshing this thing all morning waiting to see pics of this buck lol

Comment

Here yall go

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                  Here yall go

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                  Oh my! That looks like some river bank sand.

Comment

Whoa!

Comment

No deer in east Texas, move along.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Freaking main frame 8 with forks and stickers everywhere!!!

Comment

My goodness, what a bunch of extras. Congrats to the hunter!

Comment

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
                            Freaking main frame 8 with forks and stickers everywhere!!!

Main frame 10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I went home to Harrison County this past weekend and my buddy brought his tractor and disc down to my place and disked it up and we planted and fertilized the pipeline. I also moved a ladder stand to the pipeline.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                                Oh my! That looks like some river bank sand.
                                I’m shooting that deer one more time after he drops from the first shot. What a stud.

Comment

Working...
                                X