Federal Prison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
    Minimum security and work release with conjugal privileges. Probably get to play golf one day a week too.
    , the Prison in Seagoville, outside of Dallas is a Country Club , they have a Driving range, give golf lessons as well as nice Ball fields (we used to go in and play Softball against them)
    they have a band playing it looks like a dang festival when every we would go in, I am sure yes its still a prison... but they ain't suffering from what was seen

Comment

That had to be the most cut and dry case of Arson ever. We were in there a few days before the fire. They were out of multiple things we tried to order and were carrying decoration pieces out. We just assumed they were getting ready to close down.

Also when they first opened the owner showed some properties to us and our friends that were looking to buy in the area. One place was a big new construction on a great water view lot. Conveniently the old place he had bought there to flip had burned down as well. I’m sure that was an insurance job as well to cash in then be able to sell a bigger house on the lot.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
        That had to be the most cut and dry case of Arson ever. We were in there a few days before the fire. They were out of multiple things we tried to order and were carrying decoration pieces out. We just assumed they were getting ready to close down.

Also when they first opened the owner showed some properties to us and our friends that were looking to buy in the area. One place was a big new construction on a great water view lot. Conveniently the old place he had bought there to flip had burned down as well. I’m sure that was an insurance job as well to cash in then be able to sell a bigger house on the lot.
        Sounds like you got a good view of who he really is. A genuine POS. There was a lot of neighbors that gave testimony to Arson investigators claiming that he was overheard numerous times saying that he would burn it down if he couldn’t sell it cause it was losing so much money.
        Last edited by Gumbo Man; 10-13-2021, 07:57 PM.

Comment

A friend of ours got popped for child **** on his computer. He was arrested and released on bond. He wasn’t a flight risk. He was tried and convicted. I don’t remember if he was taken into custody immediately but he was sentenced to three years. And he did his full sentence.

Comment

He'll do 2 yrs,eventually..Walk in the park compared to most..I never understood why guys robbed liquor stores..The federal crimes get time to sort out affairs.

Comment

Well..

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
              A friend of ours got popped for child **** on his computer. He was arrested and released on bond. He wasn’t a flight risk. He was tried and convicted. I don’t remember if he was taken into custody immediately but he was sentenced to three years. And he did his full sentence.
              Hope like hell he's not still a friend of y'alls.

Comment

A friend of mine is a U.S.marshall..He works child ****ography cases..We talk a bit about his work..Not a single one has ever been innocent when it came to that ****.Kill em all as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

He will have to self surrender to a BOP facility on a certain date. For it being a white collar crime he will serve his time in an Federal Prison Camp or Satellite Camp. He wont serve time in a medium or a USP for a non violent crime

Comment

Working...
                  X