X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad world we live in!

2021, people are offended by words

Comment

I believe Roger Goodell was responsible for the Gruden leaked emails. Goodell is smart enough to realize he couldn’t respond or reply to Gruden for insulting him. The only way he could get back at Gruden would be to make the emails go public. This situation only became apparent due to the NFL looking into sexual harassment allegations within the Redskins organization.

How ironic that after League investigators reviewed 650,000 emails and correspondence, only 1 person was called out and their name leaked with specifics. Was there not any other correspondence from individuals expressing their opinions towards another person ?

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        Well he was that stupid as was the owner or gm of the then Redskins because he pushed the topless cheerleader pics to gruden, both on official nfl email accounts

Are those pictures released??

Comment

Originally posted by dosrobles View Post
          If you wouldn’t want to read what you said on a billboard don't put it on the internet
          This right here... I work for a smaller company and make a lot less than 10 million bucks a year, and I'm smart enough to keep the e-mails clean and professional. If you wanna shoot the bull and call each other names you'll call me. lol

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
            x10 .
            Would love to see the NFL go bankrupt and fold altogether.
            Pitiful organization.
            Amen to this! If it happened yesterday it wouldn’t be quick enough!

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
              I believe Roger Goodell was responsible for the Gruden leaked emails. Goodell is smart enough to realize he couldn’t respond or reply to Gruden for insulting him. The only way he could get back at Gruden would be to make the emails go public. This situation only became apparent due to the NFL looking into sexual harassment allegations within the Redskins organization.

How ironic that after League investigators reviewed 650,000 emails and correspondence, only 1 person was called out and their name leaked with specifics. Was there not any other correspondence from individuals expressing their opinions towards another person ?
              Lot of people pushing this theory.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                I haven’t seen the emails and don’t really care. All I want to know is how did we become such a nation of pansies?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                When we made victimhood a virtue.

No one is American anymore. They are black, white, gay, straight etc.

Everyone is looking out for something that could make them a victim of the other.

Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                  When we made victimhood a virtue.

No one is American anymore. They are black, white, gay, straight etc.

Everyone is looking out for something that could make them a victim of the other.

Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                    Freedum of speech.
                    yes, and the repercussions that come with the choice of exercising his freedoms in this manner.

Comment

Today’s world is weak and pathetic period!

Comment

Did a little web search last night regarding ol John's emails. Found most interesting that he has been quoted multiple times in the past on his stance on most of the topics listed within the emails and his quotes don't differ much from his email contents...................maybe those historical post where not factual??? Just thought it was strange at how easy it was to find I guess.

Why didn't he get crucified back then if he actually said those things?

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                          Did a little web search last night regarding ol John's emails. Found most interesting that he has been quoted multiple times in the past on his stance on most of the topics listed within the emails and his quotes don't differ much from his email contents...................maybe those historical post where not factual??? Just thought it was strange at how easy it was to find I guess.

Rwc
                          Just win baby. He does have a SB with Tampa and some pretty tough Raider teams to his credit. Before wokedom set in, all it took was winning to make folks blind to less than favorable opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post

Rwc
                            It does not matter what you say, it matters who knows about it.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                              It does not matter what you say, it matters who knows about it.
                              Understood, but he was quoted multiple times in the Tampa Bay Times, East Bay Times and in ESPN articles. Surely a few people read those articles that are in the "Know".

Good Lord, he was very clear on his stance regarding women officials, women reporters in a mans dressing room and even made a comment on professional football players coming out of the closet and the un-comfort and distractions it would cause........

I am not condoning all that he put in writing, more just making a point that the power at hand could have made this case many years ago!

Done with it....

Rwc

Comment

Schefter sent Allen an entire draft of a story to be published, referred to him as “Mr. Editor,” and welcomed him to propose any changes:

“Please let me know if you see anything that should be added, changed, tweaked,” Schefter wrote to Allen. “Thanks, Mr. Editor, for that and the trust. Plan to file this to espn about 6 am.”

A day after the email was published, ESPN released a statement attributed to Schefter apologizing for what it described as “taking a step too far” in trying to verify the facts of the story.

Looks like Adam Shefter is getting up in the mess too.

Comment

Working...
                                X