Bye bye John Gruden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers announced on Tuesday that they will remove former Super Bowl-winning head coach Jon Gruden from their Ring of Honor after The New York Times reported that he made racist, misogynistic and homophobic comments directed at Commissioner Roger Goodell and NFL Players Association executive director DeMaurice Smith, among others.

Comment

**** shame^^^^^^^^

Comment

Freedum of speech.

Comment

Man, can you imagine if they pulled years or our emails or work texts.....let em cast the first stone. I'll hold my judgements. haha.

Comment

When enough people quit watching, buying merchandise and tickets, the nfl channel, etc., then it might change. Sad thing is, they won't. Too many people value their entertainment more than their freedom and their country.

Comment

I have not really read into this, but weren’t these personal emails on a personal account? Not defending the action but ****! I can totally see these repercussions if they were on his work account. That would just be stupid.

Comment

Cancel culture is not accountability. It's people's inability to process their own emotions.

Comment

Originally posted by JKing01 View Post
                    I have not really read into this, but weren’t these personal emails on a personal account? Not defending the action but ****! I can totally see these repercussions if they were on his work account. That would just be stupid.
                    Well he was that stupid as was the owner or gm of the then Redskins because he pushed the topless cheerleader pics to gruden, both on official nfl email accounts

Comment

They were from the former president of the Washington Redskins work email.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                        Well he was that stupid as was the owner or gm of the then Redskins because he pushed the topless cheerleader pics to gruden, both on official nfl email accounts
                        Well now that's just hear say. I'd have to see that for myself to believe it. Naked cheerleader photos sounds like a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                          Well now that's just hear say. I'd have to see that for myself to believe it. Naked cheerleader photos sounds like a myth.
                          Hold on, I’ll send em to ya from my work email. What is your work email? 😜

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                            Freedum of speech.
                            Yep, he has it and he used it.

Comment

I think the uproar was over what he said, not in what venue he said it.

Comment

If you wouldn’t want to read what you said on a billboard don't put it on the internet

Comment

Working...
                                X