No announcement yet.

Official 2021-2022 LAKE WHITNEY & AQUILLA Hunting & Fishing Tea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Nanny Slayer, there's your scoop, tea, tidbit.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
      I'ma gonna help some of yall out. I find that as I grow older (and more grumpy, wretched, and senile), and can't hunt like I used to, I find it in my heart (Get-n softer) to share one of my many secret honey holes. Please take note, as I'll prob have Mayor Mary delete this post tomorrow, or over the weekend (to give some of yall slackers some time to check it out). The parking lot ain't that far either. Lots of folks walk right by it. All I ask is: Please do not share this info with anyone else other than your selves. The link is below.

Honey Hole
      You are full of poop, at least not wretched anyway. And I'm not senile to follow the link.

Comment

@Nanny Slayer, there's your scoop, tea, tidbit.

That’s the sweet tea I’ve been looking for, my good senile friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck to ya Nanny Slayer. There's a few big ones around there.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Mike won't even share his honey holes with me. Grumpy ole goat. J/k

Comment

Why do old goats always get tagged as grumpy. I'm an old goat and I don't consider myself any grumpier than when I was just a goat.

Comment

Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post
                Why do old goats always get tagged as grumpy. I'm an old goat and I don't consider myself any grumpier than when I was just a goat.

Maybe because we don't play around like "kidds" do anymore?

Comment

Dang TP&W! Dang draw hunt gonna bump into my hunt-n Whitney!

Comment

How inconsiderate of them. You go and apply and what do they do? Pick your ticket. Now you gotta drive all the way down there an hunt deer. What's this world coming to.

Comment

So when I shoot a hog tomorrow that’ll be first blood right?

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
                        So when I shoot a hog tomorrow that’ll be first blood right?

PDH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Where ya going?

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                            Where ya going?
                            Enchanted Rock SNA (just south of Llanno) for a 4 day gun doe/spike. Limit is 5 WT and unlimited exotics. This makes the 12th year I put in for gun deer antlerless. Been putting in for hunts like this even though probability was low due to liberal limits. They take you to/from blind. And best part is, I don't have to use my license tags.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Any of you guys reload ? I have a bunch of 308 fired shells
                              And a bunch of reloaded 300 mag rounds ( these need the rounds pulled and powder dumped cause I forgot the load) all free to a reloader.plus you get the hard box they are in.

Comment

Storm, I do. But don't have a 308 or a 300WM. I'd rather them go to someone who does.

There's a components trade thread in Other Side of the Ranch forum. You might list them there as trade bait for something you want. Somebody will grab them.
                                Last edited by Texas Grown; 09-18-2021, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X