Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2021 College Football -Week 3

And it is go time for week 3.

Frogs get a bye this week before having to play TEN straight weeks. Thanks Big 12. Hopefully they learn how to play defense again over the next couple of weeks......

Comment

Good Morning! SEC Shorts nailed it!

Last edited by Casey; 09-13-2021, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post

https://youtu.be/z53JjZL5WsI
        These guys are funny.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post

https://youtu.be/z53JjZL5WsI

Well, things have changed. That was hilarious!

Comment

Nutkick City in Austin but I'll be dove hunting again this weekend. Game is at 7.

Using transitive properties Rice should kick Texas' ***....Hook'em none the less.

Comment

With todays rules and athletes being able to get paid endorsements the top SEC schools will get more dominant. It will be easier for them to get 5 star kids. Big 12 - PAC - etc will not be able to keep up because companies will pay the SEC players to wear their shoes more than anyone else. Its will all be about television $$$- Texas will benefit from the move but gotta put up Ws
              Last edited by glen; 09-13-2021, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                With todays rules and athletes being able to get paid endorsements the top SEC schools will get more dominant. It will be easier for them to get 5 star kids. Big 12 - PAC - etc will not be able to keep up because companies will pay the SEC players to wear their shoes more than anyone else. Its will all be about television $$$
                This is exactly correct. The money will follow the talent which will be at the best schools. We will continue to see the same 4 teams over and over again. Only way to fix that is to open it up to a true playoff. 4 teams is not a playoff.

Comment

Lots of work to do on the Forty. Hook ‘Em

Comment

We need to score at least 21 OFFENSIVE points. Oline needs to pony up and block to establish a run game to take pressure off Calzada. Offense needs to be rolling to beat Arky in Jerry World.

Comment

2021 College Football -Week 3

Rice is awful. Texas by 5 TDs.

The Aggies need to get QB2 out of this game healthy and hope to work in some late game snaps with QB3, that is now updated as Bost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nutkick mirrored this…

On to week 3. Lick the wounds and f’n regroup. As mentioned in week 1. The OL and DL have major issues.

Texas opened at -24.5 over Rice. I’m not sure they cover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Has anyone heard a definite medical diagnosis on Kings injury?

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                            Has anyone heard a definite medical diagnosis on Kings injury?
                            I’m guessing Jimbo might disclose at 2 today.

Comment

Thompson starts?

What a mess all of a sudden.

Arkansas will be 3-0 and inside the top 20 when the Aggies get them.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X