Simone Biles mental issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    Suni Lee wins gold in the all around. An American remains on top…

Time for this to take over the headlines!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks for that spoiler Twitter [emoji2359]

Congrats to Suni! Glad to see we will have a new Olympic “darling” and can move on from Biles.

Comment

Just for Moser.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Thanks for that spoiler Twitter [emoji2359]

Congrats to Suni! Glad to see we will have a new Olympic “darling” and can move on from Biles.

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
          She was not going to be penalized and no rules have changed, its a lie to strike a emotional cord with some. The issue was if she would get even higher difficulty scores or not, but she was good enough to win, but she freaking quit…
          I have seen and heard it quite often. Who knows.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 07-29-2021, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            He finished the season.... his team won a championship. He retired in the offseason to play baseball. People retire in the offseason all the time. I know you are a LaFraud lover but you are wrong here.

Simone quit on this year’s team during the pinnacle event. Jordan did not. It would be like Jordan quitting at the end of game 6. Quit being an enabler.
            He retired from the Wizards. He quit the Bulls twice. Jordan did quit after game 6. He himself was quoted as saying I quit basketball to play baseball.

You can sugarcoat that however fits your narrative. He quit basketball and his team due to stress. That’s what it boils down to.

Comment

USA STRAIGHT UP MERICA!!! SUno Lee takes Gold in the all around. Step up and show out! #Nextmanupnailedit!

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
                USA STRAIGHT UP MERICA!!! SUno Lee takes Gold in the all around. Step up and show out! #Nextmanupnailedit!
                Glad a team USA member has stepped up

“” Luke 12:48): "From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked." (Another translation: "To whomever much is given, of him will much be required; and to whom much was entrusted, of him more will be asked.")

Comment

For folks comparing her to MJ. MJ was much further into his career than Simone, right? He won his first Championship in '91, after entering the league in '84. He was 28. Those 4 years are huge in terms of development and maturity.

Just saying, if we are going apples to apples, Simone and MJ are not in the same time and place maturity wise. Neither is Tim Brady. I think he was 27 or 28 when he won his first SB.

I didn't know anyone was calling her "the goat". I didn't realize she had a bidazzled goat on her leotard either. And at the end of the day, this just seems like another issue everyone wants to be decisive over that isn't necessary. Her dropping out is why even if you are second string, you train hard. When you moment comes, you better be ready to shine. And it looks like the 2nd stringer nailed that role. Congrats to Jade Carey. Way to work hard and be ready when the opportunity arose!

Comment

Leotard and shoes
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                      He retired from the Wizards. He quit the Bulls twice. Jordan did quit after game 6. He himself was quoted as saying I quit basketball to play baseball.

You can sugarcoat that however fits your narrative. He quit basketball and his team due to stress. That’s what it boils down to.
                      Wth are you talking about? Jordan did not quit after a game 6. He actually returned for the playoffs in 95 to try and help his yeam win. In order for this to even be comperable Biles would have had to pull out prior to the start of the games.

Comment

Billy, you've been around long enough to know that ol' JJ's sole purpose of posting on ANY thread on ANY subject is just to pot stir and get a rise out of people. He has exactly ZERO positive contribution to anything on TBH. Just ignore his drivel... As long as someone will engage him, he'll hang around... He don't like arguing with himself... If you ignore him, he'll go away and try to poke his nose into some other thread to get his pleasures...

Comment

Originally posted by soldierarcher View Post
                          Ya, Mary Lou had just a tad bit more pressure on her performing with that broken foot and still going for it.

Wish they never called Simone the goat, what an insult to soooo many great's that came before her.
                          They didn't, it was self proclaimed.

She is a quitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            Wth are you talking about? Jordan did not quit after a game 6. He actually returned for the playoffs in 95 to try and help his yeam win. In order for this to even be comperable Biles would have had to pull out prior to the start of the games.

You should not be posting and driving at the same time!! Lol

Comment

[ATTACH]1057159[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                Nope....but I can imagine Jabron Lames doing so.
                                Spot on here!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X