This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Texas is not going to get beat up on by the big bad SEC. Lol.

Arkansas
    A&M
    Missouri
    Ole Miss
    Miss State
    Vanderbilt
    South Carolina
    Tennessee
    Auburn

That doesn't scare anyone. We already get beat up on by OU. They aren't going to play Bama and Florida every year. They already beat Georgia and played LSU tougher than anyone.

As I already said, Texas already has top 10 classes so the boost should push them up another level to Alabama, Georgia and Ohio State level. You know six 5 star guys a class. The right coach and it will be on.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Ummm, you are missing someone lol. And it's way worse than your rivalry game!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
      Your team never played a schedule like the SEC will offer. In the Big Xll you had time to lick your wounds. Not so much when the SEC schedule rolls around.

Playing a SEC team once a year is not like playing several a year.
      dumb

Comment

College Football Summer Ramp Up...

SEC presidents will meet Thursday, although. They meet every Thursday. I figure this one is a bit different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Last edited by Chad C; 07-26-2021, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Is West Texas University the new and improved(or vice versa) TCU?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
            dumb
            I'm more scared of TCU than any of the group of teams I listed. Lol.

Comment

Boomer is finally taking fire from their instate compadre.

Comment

It's funny how all of this is Texas' fault and OU has gotten a pass even though they reached out first.

Comment

Cowherd saying USC and Big 10 are talking. Dominos are falling

Comment

It's funny how all of this is Texas' fault and OU has gotten a pass even though they reached out first.

You know how this works....

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      Boomer is finally taking fire from their instate compadre.

I applaud their new leadership. Won't make a difference, but at least shes trying to make a name for herself!!!

Comment

I'm more scared of TCU than any of the group of teams I listed. Lol.

I'm just giving you a hard time. All in good fun. I will take a bet this year though GP gets sideways sometimes and forgets the big prize but he will be prepared for Texas. Even moreso this year I imagine. He's a weird duck. You in?

Comment

dumb
                          Why is it dumb? Because it doesn’t fit your narrative? Or, because the Tx Toads weren’t invited to sit at the big boys table?

Comment

I'm just giving you a hard time. All in good fun. I will take a bet this year though GP gets sideways sometimes and forgets the big prize but he will be prepared for Texas. Even moreso this year I imagine. He's a weird duck. You in?
                            Sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                              Why is it dumb? Because it doesn’t fit your narrative? Or, because the Tx Toads weren’t invited to sit at the big boys table?
                              I can assure you I will never say big boy football or big boy table or belittle programs that get left behind in all this mess. I will not become insufferable SEC fan. I'll just stay ******* Texas fan.

Comment

I can assure you I will never say big boy football or big boy table or belittle programs that get left behind in all this mess. I will not become insufferable SEC fan. I'll just stay ******* Texas fan.

Seems there was no issue when you left schools like Houston and SMU behind

Comment

Working...
                                X