No announcement yet.

Will Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Johnny I would suggest upon departure that you have an Executor set up a random draw here that you are so famous for! One simply has to reply with IN! to be eligible.

Comment

I’m taking mine with me. I want a better start on the next go around.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
        Some people don’t want the conflict to arise until after they are dead - especially if they have written someone out. Ive seen it happen a handful of times with my clients. Recently after a client died I had to tell her son that he was no longer the beneficiary of her $3 million IRA. She had signed the form to change it several years ago. That was a tough conversation.

Just another reason why you should always be nice to your parents. However, if I had to write one of my girls out of my will, they’d know when and why long before I died.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          Johnny I would suggest upon departure that you have an Executor set up a random draw here that you are so famous for! One simply has to reply with IN! to be eligible.
          IN, just in case.

Comment

I am curious. When donating to a college. Are you donating to a scholarship fund? Park bench? I am also one of those who never understood that. My grandmother had a friend who left several million, to a small town college in Missouri. She never married. No kids. Out lived her whole family. I think back as the 19yr old me should have really considered marrying her. Oh well. Life moves on. That little college now has electricity for a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Paycheck View Post
              IN, just in case.
              Dang it, beat me to it!!
              Next in line please
              ...or I mean
              In

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

No way I'm leaving a penny to the liberal schools we have nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by breadman View Post
                  i plan to spend it all before im gone,,,, let the younger`s work for what they want it makes them better people .
                  Amen.
                  My best friend is about 20 yrs older than me, and had a lot of success earlier in life.
                  Owns property all over the place, multiple rent houses, etc, etc..
                  Now in his 60s, he's cash poor(in his opinion) and talks about it a lot, but he ain't selling anything because he's leaving it a to his kids.
                  All his kids are very successful & cash rich .
                  Makes no sense to me.

Comment

I am one of three children in my family. My father has always said that when he leaves this earth he wants to go “sliding into home leaving nothing but a nickel behind for my sisters and me to split three ways.”

God love him, I hope it works out for him.

Comment

The only problem with spending all your money before you die is knowing when your going to die......

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                        I am one of three children in my family. My father has always said that when he leaves this earth he wants to go “sliding into home leaving nothing but a nickel behind for my sisters and me to split three ways.”

God love him, I hope it works out for him.
                        A nickel for y’all to split 3 ways! I like his sense of humor!

Comment

I've got a solution for you Johnny. I am in the process of starting a new enterprise. My new venture will be called YOU CAN TAKE IT WITH YOU INC. It will be very simple. You leave everything to me. I tally up how much it's all worth. When no one is looking I slide a check for that amount into your casket. When you get where you're going you just go to the bank and cash it. Works just as well if you decide to go the cremation route. PM me and you can have the honor of being my first client. But you better hurry. If there ever was a limited time offer this is it.
                          Last edited by M16; 07-25-2021, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Hey, as long as I got something to remember you by...some tow straps or assorted tools would be nice, but I'll take some vintage lawn chairs.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                              I've got a solution for you Johnny. I am in the process of starting a new enterprise. My new venture will be called YOU CAN TAKE IT WITH YOU INC. It will be very simple. You leave everything to me. I tally up how much it's all worth. When no one is looking I slide a check for that amount into your casket. When you get where you're going you just go to the bank and cash it. Works just as well if you decide to go the cremation route. PM me and you can have the honor of being my first client. But you better hurry. If there ever was a limited time offer this is it.
                              Do you need a partner in this venture? I don't have any money to invest but I'll do all the grunt work!

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                                Do you need a partner in this venture? I don't have any money to invest but I'll do all the grunt work!

I'll need some people in sales or if you speak TBH sells. Paying 50% commission.No resume needed just bring clients.

Comment

Working...
                                X