• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Wow!!

What a weak and pathetic look for Ags.

Comment

“I bet they would”

Comment

Little brother wants to come play with the big boys and cool kids. Nah, you get to stay at the kiddie table. tu is going to continue their slide to irrelevancy, begging to join the SEC will be a failed last ditch effort to stop the bleeding. Comical AF.

Comment

Shows who won the breakup that's for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
            Little brother wants to come play with the big boys and cool kids. Nah, you get to stay at the kiddie table. tu is going to continue their slide to irrelevancy, begging to join the SEC will be a failed last ditch effort to stop the bleeding. Comical AF.

As a fan of an Sec team myself, I’m curious why wouldn’t you want Texas and ou to join? Id love to see them join

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter11 View Post
              Shows who won the breakup that's for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                As a fan of an Sec team myself, I’m curious why wouldn’t you want Texas and ou to join? Id love to see them join

I prefer to see tu continue to waste away in a failing conference with their stupid tv deal. It’s glorious.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                  I prefer to see tu continue to waste away in a failing conference with their stupid tv deal. It’s glorious.
                  Waste away? #1 athletic program in the country… it’s glorious hearing how stupid you sound.

Comment

Originally posted by hoytassassin View Post
                    Waste away? #1 athletic program in the country… it’s glorious hearing how stupid you sound.
                    #1 in your whittle heart.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Skeeeeeert!!!! Was finally able to separate from Big Brother and now doesn't want Big Brother to come play them. It's easier to play the what ifs and stats narrative carvings instead of the actual games. You can always carve out a win that way. The SEC wants Big Brother and their other former out of state Big Brother OU after seeing the bottom of the former Big 12 bring in more money. Can you imagine what OU and Texas will bring? Big money and big history. Might as well if super conferences are the future. The Ags were merely a test drive for the SEC...and yes...occasionally, the standard lower end stripped down model wins out over the luxury models.....see 2020 and Johnny Football ...

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                        What a weak and pathetic look for Ags.

Sips fall for anything? That’s about as real as everything else on the twit.

Comment

I wasn’t a member here when the Aggies left the Big 12 for the SEC, so I can’t comment what was said in the past here. The narrative around my tu friends was we were stupid and the Aggies would be the doormat of the SEC. We haven’t won a conference championship, or our division for that matter. Much less a Natty, but we most certainly haven’t been a doormat. We have been a competitive team that has continued to grow. I think tu grossly miscalculated how much that move would change the recruiting landscape. I was optimistic, but I didn’t think it would change as much as it has. Combine the allure of playing on National TV almost every week against some of the best teams/players in the country with the struggles tu has had in their coaching hires, and it’s been kind of a perfect storm.

The Big 12 is by far the easiest path to a National Championship, but the “Super Conference” is an inevitable move. I think it makes sense for both OU and tu to join the SEC. I would actually welcome that move. If that TexAgs screenshot is legit, I don’t know why they’d urge Aggies to do that and I think it’s stupid and looks weak. I would love the rivalry game to return. The one thing I don’t like is the proposed divisions moving Bama to the East. While that makes regional sense, I’d rather play them year in and out. If you want to be the best, you have to beat the best and they are the pinnacle of college football over the last decade.

If it happens or not, college football is moving this direction. There will be 4 super conferences. There will be some huge TV contracts coming. I bet Amazon gets in the mix and drives the price up. The kids being paid only exacerbates this. They’re going to go where the money is. More money from conference deals, frees up booster money to make creative offers to recruits. It’s going to muddy the water for sure.

Comment

So much butt hurt going on for a single rumor

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                              Sips fall for anything? That’s about as real as everything else on the twit.

I'd say that too if I was embarrassed....

Comment

Aggie to the Big 12?

Comment

Working...
                                X