Ground Blind Chair/Stool Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ground Blind Chair/Stool Recommendations

I’m looking for recommendations on y’alls favorite chair to use while hunting from a popup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

El cheapo Academy chair. Has arm rests, and when it’s nap time I can lean back pretty good. I may or may not have put a dove stool in a pop up as well to prop my feet up and get even more comfortable.

Comment

I use an office chair that I picked up at a surplus store for 10 bucks.

Comment

I fall in the average height category and the seats out of those plastic boats are perfect to me.

Can buy the bases then bolt on whatever boat seat you want

Comment

Millennium is the very best but it is speedy. Look at the Alps chairs or Bolderton chairs for ground blinds. They are good. I have to have one with short legs or I sit up way too high. You don’t want to have to hunch over to try to shoot your bow.

Comment

Folding metal card table chair

Comment

How important is having back support as opposed to the three leg stool?

Comment

office chairs, when I use them. I put a 1/2 piece of plywood down first.

Comment

We use horse mats under our chairs on rollers

Comment

Originally posted by Mouse View Post
                    We use horse mats under our chairs on rollers

This is what I have seen in the past

Comment

Thanks guys! Do y’all not find that the armrests get in the way when bowhunting?

Comment

Originally posted by paigers01 View Post
                        Thanks guys! Do y’all not find that the armrests get in the way when bowhunting?

Not at all. The bow stays to the front and the armrests are on the side. Chair swivels so they never interfere.

Originally posted by aaronwragg View Post
                        How important is having back support as opposed to the three leg stool?
                        Absolutely, unless you have a very strong core or don’t intend to sit very long...of course I’m an old fat man with a bad back so I’m a tad biased.

You might think that you're redneck
                        But I'm rednecker than you

Comment

I'm gonna be honest. Every chair I've used has made some sort of noise or creak so I won't use one in a pop up if I'm bow hunting.

All I use now is a 5 gal bucket, flip it over and put small outdoor pillow on top.

Comment

We have several of the folding blind chairs with a strap from cabelas. they are easy to transport from blind to blind and i honestly cant remember every hearing one sound out of them. a little pricey but but im cheap but glad we got them

Comment

Cabelas/ bass pro and academy all have a version of this chair. Extra wide. Quiet. No arm rests. Comfy. I found one for 20 bucks. I want these in all the blinds. You can have armrests on this one. But it’s very wide which makes it nice.

Comment

Working...
                              X