2021 Salty H20 Fishing Thread Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
    Nice fish Glenn! How was it today? It was dead for us till about 8:30 then it was game on. Lots of undersized reds with plenty of keeper trout mixed in. We threw everything back today.
    It was really good today, I wish they could all be like that. My 2 guys caught 25 or more keeper sized trout. We had a 5-6#er and the 28.5" 7.5#er in the pic above. No keeper reds today for us, several undersized reds. A buddy of mine fishing close to us hit the right school and they got 9 keeper reds out of it. We finally got out of the harbor around 7:45 and caught fish real good until maybe 10 or so, it picked back up around noon and we fished until 1:45 and they decided they had caught enough.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
      Couldn't handle it anymore sitting at home and went to surfside this AM. Water pretty rough sandy green. Managed to scrape up 2 trout.
      Nothing wrong with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
        It was really good today, I wish they could all be like that. My 2 guys caught 25 or more keeper sized trout. We had a 5-6#er and the 28.5" 7.5#er in the pic above. No keeper reds today for us, several undersized reds. A buddy of mine fishing close to us hit the right school and they got 9 keeper reds out of it. We finally got out of the harbor around 7:45 and caught fish real good until maybe 10 or so, it picked back up around noon and we fished until 1:45 and they decided they had caught enough.
        Heck of a day right there!! Awesome pics above as well!!

Comment

A few trips from last week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
            Heck of a day right there!! Awesome pics above as well!!
            Thank you! The last 5 or 6 days have been just lights out good. I sure hope the weather cooperates enough for it to continue. It's been a great run.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
              ]
              A few trips from last week

Congrats!

Comment

My Mom got mad at them on Sunday. We had a great 3 days of fishing in POC. Released a lot of fish.

Comment

I’m a few days late, but Snoop put it on us Saturday...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Nice, where did y'all fish?

Comment

Congrats to all. Some great times & memories!

Comment

Well done Snoop. I sure hope you got your mom's wit and charm because you are burdened with you dad's looks.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                          Well done Snoop. I sure hope you got your mom's wit and charm because you are burdened with you dad's looks.

Hahahahaha.....

Nice haul Snoop and Dale.

Comment

Ken Laudadio finished up a long awaited personal best of mine. Largest Texas Tarpon I think I'll ever tie into? She was the first of three, in a two day hard core tarpon pursuit, just about a couple of seasons ago.

Making room for a proper display at home - world class no matter where one chases Silver Kings - I was blessed to get it done at home here in Texas.

This fish has always been a dream of mine here at home - I've caught them in Cuba, Florida, St Marteen, Puerto Rico and now.......here with a respectful representation of what we have here at home. Just hard as hell to seal the deal.

This is the pose - I based the mount on.

Glen and I were blessed beyond belief this particular trip - a family affair, which put the icing on memories. Sister, Brother, BIL & a I - it was seriously special.

One of my smaller of the three - about 70 lbs I'm guessing

And Glen's first fish of the AM

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
                              Ken Laudadio finished up a long awaited personal best of mine. Largest Texas Tarpon I think I'll ever tie into? She was the first of three, in a two day hard core tarpon pursuit, just about a couple of seasons ago.

Making room for a proper display at home - world class no matter where one chases Silver Kings - I was blessed to get it done at home here in Texas.

This fish has always been a dream of mine here at home - I've caught them in Cuba, Florida, St Marteen, Puerto Rico and now.......here with a respectful representation of what we have here at home. Just hard as hell to seal the deal.

This is the pose - I based the mount on.

Glen and I were blessed beyond belief this particular trip - a family affair, which put the icing on memories. Sister, Brother, BIL & a I - it was seriously special.

One of my smaller of the three - about 70 lbs I'm guessing

And Glen's first fish of the AM

That's awesome!!! Congratulations!!

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Attaboy, Snoop!

Nice trout, Glenn! Congrats!
                                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X