Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is Rescheduling International Hunting Trips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We booked a black bear hunt for May of 2021 in Manitoba and ours is pushed to the first week of May 2022 now.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTK View Post
      Got my fingers crossed your guide is right.
      Me too!!![emoji120]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NotJose View Post
        I sent email to my travel agent this morning to get plans going again for Spain&France. I’ve read articles saying EU will be welcoming Americans for the summer. Keeping my fingers crossed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Any word on this yet? I'm not going until the fall but I'm hesitant to book as last I heard they still weren't admitting Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by joey1656 View Post
          Just curious (not that I would ever do this) it is very easy to print a cdc vaccine card online and fill it out. My coworker did this.

Would it be against HIPPA for them to contact the provider who supposedly gave the vaccine to verify it actually happened? What if there was a messup in documentation? How could they prove someone did not actually get the vaccine?
          You've got a good point. I'm not sure how they would regulate this. I'm hoping it doesn't come to that but you never know about those Canadians lol

Comment

Originally posted by Walding1989 View Post
            We booked a black bear hunt for May of 2021 in Manitoba and ours is pushed to the first week of May 2022 now.
            Who did you book with? I booked a hunt for May 2020 in Saskatchewan and it's been pushed back til May 2022

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
              I had to push back an Alberta mule deer hunt to next year because we weren’t sure the border would be open by October. Oh well
              What outfitter are you going with on your muley hunt? Looking into this kinda hunt very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by corps2010 View Post
                Who did you book with? I booked a hunt for May 2020 in Saskatchewan and it's been pushed back til May 2022
                We’re hunting with Davis point lodging and outfitting.

Comment

#worththewait

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just curious (not that I would ever do this) it is very easy to print a cdc vaccine card online and fill it out. My coworker did this.

Would it be against HIPPA for them to contact the provider who supposedly gave the vaccine to verify it actually happened? What if there was a messup in documentation? How could they prove someone did not actually get the vaccine?
                    Some states are easing COVID-19 restrictions for those who can provide proof of vaccination, but the Federal Bureau of Investigation says online sales of fake and stolen vaccination cards are increasing.

One of many warnings about fake vaccine cards. Reproducing a logo of a government agency (CDC) is a felony.
                    The State of Texas can trace vaccination records. Probably soon to be national.

Comment

What outfitter are you going with on your muley hunt? Looking into this kinda hunt very soon.

Primitive Outfitting with Jeff Lander

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
                        #worththewait

Awesome! Congrats! Looking forward to the write up. Take lots of pics.

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
                          #worththewait

Bam!!! [emoji106] What a stud.
                          My cape Buffalo [emoji233]is being re-hung today at 10am. I was not overly fond of the mount.....just not narly enough!!![emoji3061]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds good. I did not get the shot, I have had covid and still have the antibodies 7 months later.

What outfitter are you using? I am going with canadian trophy quest Rob Nye.
                            "Offering a Truly Exceptional Hunt to a Limited Number of Guests"Deer Hunting – Black Bear Hunting – Elk Hunting – Moose Hunting – Cougar Hunting

Comment

I commented on this thread 13 months ago.. my Saskatchewan bear hunt went from May 2020, to September 2020, to May 2021, outfitter was booked for September 2021 (if they opened the border), now moved to May 2022....

I agree with several others on here and feel like they'll open the border, only to those with the vaccine. If that's the case, I'm gonna be out $3,500
                              A Free shot is gonna stop you from Living a Life ? ...Just get the shot an go Hunt !

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKJAX View Post
                                A Free shot is gonna stop you from Living a Life ? ...Just get the shot an go Hunt !

In 20 years he’s going to be entitled to a settlement because of that free shot. Nothing free has ever been worth it in my experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X