New Alphabet boys ruling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Alphabet boys ruling

So how many are going to become over night felons before this is brought to an end? Seen some questionable stuff before but man this takes the cake!

On January 13, 2023, the Attorney General signed ATF final rule 2021R-08F, “Factoring Criteria for Firearms with Attached ‘Stabilizing Braces,’” amending ATF’s regulations to clarify when a rifle is designed, made, and intended to be fired from the shoulder. The final rule was published in the Federal Register on January 31, 2023.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here.
    Never cared about their laws, never followed their laws, I'm not about to start now.
    Won't be going to jail for any of it either.

Comment

Don't worry, the "Come and Take it" or "Don't Tread On Me" SBR boys will be along shortly to unironically try and gloat about the crowns newly proposed infringements.

Mass non-compliance was and still is the answer, rather you think its "dumb" or not.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJimmyRustler View Post
        Don't worry, the "Come and Take it" or "Don't Tread On Me" SBR boys will be along shortly to unironically try and gloat about the crowns newly proposed infringements.

Mass non-compliance was and still is the answer, rather you think its "dumb" or not.

It’s the only way man. Kinda ridiculous I’d have to spend $X,*** amount to make something that was legal when bought legal again.

Comment

Is that corruption I smell?!

Comment

I dont know how anyone can be surprised really. There was so much he said she said when the braces came out its ridiculous.

And no I dont agree with it. Anyone got one they need to get rid of?? Asking for a friend

Comment

There’s going to be a lot of this coming down. I still have several friends that work for the feds. This administration is pushing gun reform beyond what we’ve seen in the past. Firearms violations are taking priority over what used to be. It’s going to get worse and more intrusive.

Comment

When it becomes available, voice your opinion during the comments period. A bulk of logical and carefully worded opinions and arguments against the proposal may trigger another withdrawal of the proposed regulation. It worked before, regarding these braces. Don't wait for someone else to do it. Be an active participant in controlling these regulations. Bluster and saber rattling isn't enough. Voice your opinion where it counts!

cricman

Comment

im trying to figure out..what is the big deal ocer these things...why the furor over braces from these giys?

Comment

Originally posted by 4dog View Post
                    im trying to figure out..what is the big deal ocer these things...why the furor over braces from these giys?

Short gun scarier than long gun? Just another government over reach for control and more tax dollars

Comment

Originally posted by texasforever View Post
                      short gun scarier than long gun? Just another government overreach for control and more tax dollars on citizens that are unarmed and can not defend from a tyrannical government.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk

fify

Comment

New Alphabet boys ruling

Originally posted by 4dog View Post

They’re “scary” guns.

Example:
                        AR15 in .223= scary

Mini14 in .223= not scary

Comment

If I understand correctly, adding a permanent muzzle device (as in tac welded or pinned) that that would carry the barrel length to 16" would make the type of stock or brace a moot point?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                            They’re “scary” guns.

Example:
                            AR15 in .223= scary

Mini14 in .223= not scary

Well, that was because Bill Ruger sold America out to make sure the Mini 14 would be spared from a ban.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                              Well, that was because Bill Ruger sold America out to make sure the Mini 14 would be spared from a ban.
                              In for that story. Hadn’t heard that one before.

Comment

Working...
                              X