Originally posted by Bowtech Shooter View Post
    getting everything loaded up this evening. will head out in the morning
    Good luck and post up some live pics

Comment

getting everything loaded up this evening. will head out in the morning
      They smoked em today

Comment

Used to stay at Boudreaux's in Leeville when I had to catch an early trip offshore for work.

Comment

Originally posted by lck90 View Post
          There is no way in the world you could pay me to go fish in LEESVILLE. Spent several of the worst months of my life in that shathole of a town while working on Ft. Polk and building a live fire training facility up in the Peason Ridge WMA.
          I grew up about 20 minutes from Sleeseville. You're not lying and it hasn't changed much lol

Comment

Originally posted by GarrettH View Post
            I love leesville, never fished the area but daddy and I played a ton of golf at toro/emerald hills by Hodges Gardens over the years... Not that this has anything to do with the thread but just good memories!
            Leesville is a giant $h ithole

Comment

We made it. Will see in the morning. Hopefully they do as well as they did today

Comment

We made it. Will see in the morning. Hopefully they do as well as they did today

Comment

Reading back through this just now. Had to go look at a map. Leeville is Mars compared to Leesville.

When someone said their dad played golf there I thought "Wow! A golf course in Leeville?"

Comment

My brother is down there right now. Might be with you group actually. Keep us posted on the fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by SneakyPhil View Post
                      Reading back through this just now. Had to go look at a map. Leeville is Mars compared to Leesville.

When someone said their dad played golf there I thought "Wow! A golf course in Leeville?"
                      Same here. Unfortunately I have never fished coastal La. but have seen it more times that I care to mention. Not the prettiest place but dang it they have a dang good fishery. Both in and offshore.

Comment

Funny u day that. We are with some guys from comfort. One is an old ag teacher. Fishing has been slow today

Comment

Funny u day that. We are with some guys from comfort. One is an old ag teacher. Fishing has been slow today
                          Lol that old ag teacher is my brother. He said it was slow but he’s not near the fisherman I am! Lol

Comment

Working...
                          X