$EMAX EthereumMax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
    I was hoping this thing would start moving the right direction with all the hype around it and the fight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Just my opinion, the fight has been hyped up long enough now, I don’t think the fight is going to generate a pump. However, the fight could potentially expose Emax to a lot of new investors, meaning any uptick would probably happen a few days afterwards. That’s my theory on it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
      Find the received transaction in Coinbase in your ETH wallet and click on it. It probably still shows pending on Coinbase. I’ve noticed it takes a little time to make the transfer.
      Ok. I will keep hoping to find it. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by CoolArrow View Post
        Ok. I will keep hoping to find it. Thanks
        Any luck? It should be there by now.

Comment

I decided to jump on the band wagon, bought some $Emax on coinbase and set up CB wallet, however it won’t let me transfer.

$0 available...Says to wait until bank transfers to coinbase.com are complete. Shows the transaction is complete on my online banking. Does this take a while on their end?
          It’s been several days.

Comment

$EMAX EthereumMax

Originally posted by Hix View Post
            I decided to jump on the band wagon, bought some $Emax on coinbase and set up CB wallet, however it won’t let me transfer.

$0 available...Says to wait until bank transfers to coinbase.com are complete. Shows the transaction is complete on my online banking. Does this take a while on their end?
            It’s been several days.

I’m in the same boat with a couple grand hung out there.

Ended up doing it through PayPal and it was instant.

Pretty ridiculous that I transferred money on 6-1 and it’s still not avaible yet.

Last edited by Black Ice; 06-06-2021, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hix View Post

It’s been several days.

Most definitely move all your transactions to and from Coinbase with PayPal. There are no holds. Doing it through your bank will cause you to miss the boat.

Comment

Lot of people on Instagram saying emax is a scam.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                  Lot of people on Instagram saying emax is a scam.

I don’t think so. Russ Davis supports Emax and it’s one of his top 5 picks right now. That dude isn’t wrong. Have a hard time believing he’d fall for a scam as involved in crypto as he is. I think this is just a major bump in the road. I’m holding.

My opinion is a lot of people bought into that pump last weekend on the high end and then it made a major correction. Lots of people are way down right now. A lot of people think they’ll have a lambo in the first week and if it doesn’t happen they start yelling scam or rug pull.

I’m holding about $20K in 6 coins right now and I’m down $3K across the board. Majority of them look just like Emax right now.

Comment

Update from Emax:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don’t think so. Russ Davis supports Emax and it’s one of his top 5 picks right now. That dude isn’t wrong. Have a hard time believing he’d fall for a scam as involved in crypto as he is. I think this is just a major bump in the road. I’m holding.

My opinion is a lot of people bought into that pump last weekend on the high end and then it made a major correction. Lots of people are way down right now. A lot of people think they’ll have a lambo in the first week and if it doesn’t happen they start yelling scam or rug pull.

I’m holding about $20K in 6 coins right now and I’m down $3K across the board. Majority of them look just like Emax right now.
                      Yep
                      Wonder if my etherum is a scam.....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                          Yep
                          Wonder if my etherum is a scam.....
                          Crypto in general is a scam. When you buy high and sell low lol

Comment

Funny how they want to be decentralized and yadda yadda, but then they tell you they won’t let you do what you want to do with the stuff that you’ve spent your money on. If they have the ability to stop you from selling, and only sell a limited quantity when they see fit, it is a rip off.

Comment

How’s the redistribution with? I haven’t seen my total shares increase at all.

Comment

Crypto in general is a scam. When you buy high and sell low lol
                                Ha! True

Comment

Working...
                                X