$EMAX EthereumMax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
    Good question. On MetaMask, under tokens I show ETH and EMAX. ETH shows a $ amount and number. Emax just shows number. Assuming $ will show up in a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still the same this morning. [emoji2369]

Comment

Still the same this morning. [emoji2369]

You won’t see the dollar amount on MetaMask. You need to download these Zerion app and connect your MetaMask wallet. Then you’ll see your values in the Zerion app.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
        You won’t see the dollar amount on MetaMask. You need to download these Zerion app and connect your MetaMask wallet. Then you’ll see your values in the Zerion app.

Ahhhh, that worked. Thanks!! I was getting a little worried. And up $300 from what I put in yesterday. Sweet.

Comment

Ahhhh, that worked. Thanks!! I was getting a little worried. And up $300 from what I put in yesterday. Sweet.

Yes sir!!!

Comment

Just sold off all my EMax profits and dumped it into KISHU

Comment

I think I will have a one night stand with Emax and then swap for Kishu. Let’s see what they do. I said I was holding off after cashing out yesterday on elonone and Kishu, but I can’t help it. Money to be made.
              Just sold off all my EMax profits and dumped it into KISHU
              Fify

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                Fify
                She wasn’t no brown bagger!

Comment

ive currently lost 50% of the money that I have bought these **** things for because of gas fees and not getting out when I should have.. lol

Comment

I still dont know how all of this works......but is it possible that somebody, somewhere are creating these coins overnight and they are making the real money off of all of these "gas fees"? They have no plan for the actual coin just care about the swapping and buying which is where they make the money at?

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                      ive currently lost 50% of the money that I have bought these **** things for because of gas fees and not getting out when I should have.. lol
                      If you look at it daily you will be happy one hour and then ticked the next hour. Trust me I know. If we want big gains we need to sit back and watch. Did you get in to make a couple hundred or thousand? Or did you get in to earn a years salary? You can make money daily but buckle up, stay off your phone and look at it Friday! Going to be a long week!

Comment

I’m riding KISHU right now. Starting to look like she finally made a turn. We’ll see over the next couple of hours.

Comment

I can't get a coinbase account. Signed up but when it asks for name, address, last 4 digits of my social, then occupation is says it cannot verify my identity make sure the information is correct which it is.

Comment

She’s recovering pretty well after that guy sold off almost $1.2 Million in Emax. Talk about a huge hit. I gobbled up another 40 Billion on the dip.

Comment

Myself and a coworker got in on it today at work, hopefully it takes off.

Comment

Gas fees change every second. They were almost $500 several days ago. Yes, that’s $500 just to buy.

Also, keep in mind you want to send more to MetaMask than you plan to buy with. You will need ETH to swap back and cash out. I keep $200 in ETH in my MetaMask wallet just for cashing out. You don’t want to catch a big pump and not be able to cash out because you don’t have enough ETH to pay gas fees.
                                Do you need ETH if you are going to sell any or all? OR Do you just need ETH of transferring back to your bank?

Comment

Working...
                                X