• Show
Clear All

Test

Comment

No chance I click on that.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
        No chance I click on that.
        I clicked on it, no issues. Just a video of a Halo filming some cows and looks like a single rabbit to the left of them.

Comment

Oh nice, it works...here is a coyote, was on the neighbors land tho...out of the box settings, 75 degrees, 80% humidity. Cows were about 50 yards, cars in background about 75...coyote about 125

Last edited by Anon; 05-10-2021, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
            I clicked on it, no issues. Just a video of a Halo filming some cows and looks like a single rabbit to the left of them.
            LOL ok. I did too.

Just wasnt gonna be the guinea pig.

That Halo X looks like one bad dude

Comment

Put a few down this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJimmyRustler View Post
                Put a few down this weekend.
                []
                Nice!

Comment

Some deer about 50 yards, went thru the different polarities...79 degrees, 87% humidity...

Same deer from about 100 yards
                  Last edited by Anon; 05-11-2021, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Got a feeder maybe 100 yards from my cabin and get a pig every now and then. Got him with my hogster 35 but the cell cam captured the shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Earlier this week we stalked a decent sounder of pigs out in a wheat field, intercepted them before they could get to the peanuts that had just been planted. It was 3 sows and a whole bunch of 40-50 lb juveniles. We killed all 3 sows and a slew of little ones. We only recovered/removed 6 pigs from the field that night because the wheat was so tall but knew there were more out there.

We went back out last night to make sure there weren't any more pigs coming to the peanuts. We didn't find any pigs but there were several coyotes out in the wheat eating the dead pigs we did not find and remove from the field the night we shot them.

We stalked up on one of those coyotes and did a countdown double shot on it. It was a pretty big female and she had her head down eating. I had to lip squeak her a couple times to get her to raise her head so we could shoot. After we shot her when we walked down to look at her we could smell the "stink trail" of at least two more pigs from earlier in the week we did not find. Pretty sure the total from that night was 9-10 out of that one sounder.

Short video but I thought it was cool. https://youtu.be/N3gAJyykXQc

Comment

Put a couple more down last night. Cloud cover and moon phase made it DARK DARK but the unfilmed White Phosphor cut through it pretty well still.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Got three down last night in poolville the 6mm arc I builts first blood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tonight was our first night out on the wheat in a while. We were hoping it was hot and heavy already, but things are still a bit slow. I hunted til 430, and we were at 22 when I left. Only killed on 3 fields at that point, with the first two fields producing 10 each, and the 3rd producing two big boars. Hopefully it’ll pick up soon. Typically by that point we’ve already killed on 5-6 fields, and we won’t even consider wasting the time for a solo boar or two.

Comment

Far from our best showing, but a buddy had one of his helpers drag and stack them for us after we killed them.

Click image for larger version

Name:	B444C384-F50E-4268-971C-B76B210D9297.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	412.5 KB
ID:	24650666

Comment

Impressive!

Comment

Working...
                                X